EE War Defenses Should Be Considered a Successful Action

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Philabuster, Aug 25, 2013.

1. I'm not 100% sure but the pots used in defending an action actually are taken into consideration during mithril pay out that's why lb players who don't use defends pots or get attacked less usually get a lower amount of mithril reward at the end compared to regular players who get hit a lot more

2. There's so much defense already, go this path and wars will be won by being inactive :)

3. I didn't think of the whole activity factor. Woops

I withdraw my support

4. no support, so you think that pure tower turtle build (only towers) without any actions in war should get mithrill? why?????????

5. Oh Lordy kill yourself

6. Where does this end. A failed attack also costs the oponent troops. So eventually it could be the reason that your oponent is knocked out. Yes i want more mithril, but this is not the way.
    Also it would encourage turtle builds.

7. Support, successful defenses should reward mith, but not as much as assassinates for example, or we would end up with only meatshields in wars.

8. If you get mithril per successful defense, you would earn mithril from enemies SKOing. If the attacker uses full pots then you should get more mithril.

9. Support, I would at least like to see the number of defences successful and defeated, whether mith is paid on them or not

10. Another buster . And interesting idea. Support.

11. Support! Towers are great and while we at it we should do something to nerf the "scout" exploit! Too many scouts are being used to hinder towers! Something must be done!! Lol

12. Support! Towers are great and while we at it we should do something to nerf the "scout" exploit! Too many scouts are being used to hinder towers! Something must be done!! Lol

13. defences are counted