EE tracking old school

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Yea, alt this, and alt that, that's all I hear now is alt alt alt.. Why can't you just have one character and be done with it? Why have a handful of other accounts? Is your life really that void of peer embracement, that you need to create tons of useless game characters to show how big you think you are? Lol smh 

2. Head, no. I've always been arrogant. Because nobody has ever been able to put me in my place.

3. Cola, all the comments on this thread were that it was a very useful thread. All besides you. Do you think your above the point were you can slander any guide thread because you may already know the information?

4. Whenever your done trying to prove your a badass can i have a list of your accounts?

5. I'm doing nothing of the sort, just stated that you can get that info from your clan owner/leader.. Why post a pointless thread about it?

6. Pointless? The other comments on this thread say it wasn't pointless. Have you failed to acknowledge the views of others?

7. And you can't take your alts comments into consideration when referring to "positive comments on this thread."

8. Head, when you are done being a spazz, can I have your mother and fathers bank account details?

9. WTF are you on about cola lmao? My alts positive comments? Your delusional. So EVERYONE on this thread is all my alt?

10. The views of others have 0 effect on whats true and whats not true. Im sure some people think your cool. They're 100% wrong. The views of the people dont mean anything, KaW is not a democracy.

11. My parents are dead genius lmao

12. Even I did that but I got to point of be assed tracker does it and ill just skim on targets til I find a match

13. Did I say that? Of course I didn't, I'm referring to the many pigs who posted on this thread. (Pigs=HoG)

14. In that case, can I have their Will? Claim to all possessions

15. Well if that's not a parasitic thought, I don't know what is

16. You know you just crossed a line.

Talking about my dead family members does not hurt me, But it shows how low and desperate you are for a comeback thats not even half decent.

17. Why should I feel empathy for a random idiot on a App that insults me.

18. Don't go saying your parents are dead followed by laughing emoji then act like your hurt inside to try get attention and sympathy you horrible fool.

19. I never asked you for "empathy" i asked you to respect my dead family members.

And since you said that you are a *****.

20. And why should we take heed on an asshole that thinks he is tough? Lo