EE Season 3: Player / Clan Finder

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B01, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Yeah if any clan that is halfway decent is actually looking at this and my stats appeal to you shoot me a pm. 

2. Just apply at my clan. All of you.

We will sign up everytime we get 20 casted.

No match? Works for us.

Lose and get TvP? No worries. We farm the winners after TvP, until
    they understand that WE WIN, EVERY MATCH. :eek:

So shaddup and apply whether you stay for wars or not. Unlocks are rolling
    out right now.

:twisted: NiGhTmArEs Of ThE bOtToM :twisted:

3. Note:

These so called recruitment/advertising threads NEVER work. Give it a rest. If you advertise yourself for an EE clan on forums, you suck. End of story

4. Rather than including your TZ why not look at the war schedule and have people say I can make

Wars 1,2,3,5,6,7,9,15,18,24

That doesn't give away a TZ and allows people to still know general availability. Clans already know what wars they plan on doing.

Also a thread like this works better if you are a mod IMO. Allows you to keep all "discussion" off the topic and have only the peoples information for search by clans/admins looking to fill a war roster. Otherwise you have 90 pages of stuff to go through and 40-60% is posts like this.

5. Articl

sweet! Post your time zone here. What could possibly happen???
    [​IMG]

6. Moose!!!! Are you ready to war?

[​IMG]

7. Ok updated OP with link to the dev's thread so people know which wars are when :) Which wars can now easily be stated :)

8. - gr_yuusei_ow
    - CET, daily 5pm-12pm
    - Stats 0,179/0,179/0,701/0,701
    - ADT Stats 1,125m
    - SDT Stats 1,230m
    - BFE ~25m/40m/20m/40m (approximately)
    - BFA ~5m/5m/20m/25m " "

After i dropped build which will be in ~3 weeks

9. Hmm seems like a copy of my season 1 ee thread 

10. I THOUGHT MOOSE DIED???

11. DaKiller
    Any and all
    1mil cs gh
    200mil
    Crappy

12. No support. Op is noob.

13. I need a place to war. I'm gonna put up more ADT and SDT if I need them. I have Xtals mith and pots!

14. - Name - Computern3rd
    - Wars Always a variable due to work, follow me if interested in me warrioring for you
    - Stats .163 / .128 / .785 / 1.65
    - BFE 24/ 36 / 29 / 41 attack, attack def, spy attack, spy def
    - BFA low....very low....

not the most wanted warrior but always prepared, never been inactive, tracks self well, listens to orders, and here for you're plunder gaining pleasure :)

oh, ill be growing a lot so...follow me and tell me if i can war with you some time :)

15. Me.
    Most wars, shown on profile
    Attack: 4.8m
    Def: 5.4m
    Spy Attack: 700k
    Spy Defense: 3mil
    Bfa, just enough for max plunder
    Bfe: 110/75/110/75

16. Maybe be able to have an auto pair, like it shows a list of clans that want your build type. That way it would help with players finding a clan quickly, clans would be able to choose to accept or not but it could be helpful.

But an overall great idea.

17. ^YES that works in several popular MMO's

18. Yes it does, I think with the variety of players who spam WC with this, it would be a nice improvement..