EE season 2 will be impossible for new players 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TAN-BIKER-GRA, Jun 1, 2013.

1. As far as bfa being better then towers? Lol u don't understand the mechanic of towers then
    And I won't explain them cause I'd love to fight a clan without them
    We warred with and against taka this season and they can tell u want the difference is fighting a player is with high bfa as opposed to one with just high bfa

Good luck fighting in ee with out them

2. As opposed to one with just high tower count*

3. Don't forget all of us started out losing wars. And learning from it. Sometimes we pm the owner of a clan that slaughters us and get advice. Some of our perms came from clans that we slaughtered. :)
    You have to just put yourselves out there and have some fun. :p

4. Even if they don't count bfe again its only a 10-15% increase, an opponent with similar red paladin gear could fight well against people with vanished gear, they just have a little more of an advantage. There will still be plenty of clans for different stats and bfe alike

5. True story, yay for my greaves :D

6. Hee hee heee me too

7. From what I read it looked like most thought asthma is complainin for himself . NO asthma has lvl50 if you didn't notice . You provide a valid point asthma and I understand how new players feel but why would I want to give up my advantage?

8. Look at the lb, try find a player that not only did the rancor wars but is actually wearing their equipment.
    I don't really think the difference matters. Sure the top clans will only accept top equipment but surely the devs will take in bfe in the match ups for season2? That's the only fair solution IMO

9. I agree relentless

10. Well there are quite a few but there aren't any that are wearing every single piece. Even one thats wearing the old greaves instead of gloomyz, well really my point is, the season 2 equipment is gunna be even more over powered than this season

-spy ring
    -trinket
    -weapon
    -hands
    -chest
    -shoulders

And there may be a new eb or two with more equipment so u never know.

Although the only real solution to this problem is bfe consideration :D

11. I think an under emphasized point about the devs needing to count BFE is that BFE does not give any more plunder, while builds do. So one could argue that it would not be fair for the devs to count it based on that a lone. Besides the top eb equip is better than red paladin equip defensively, so if people actually did ebs or EEs, then their equip would be pretty good either way.

12. Sure will be interesting to see what changes will be made to season 2. Im positive that during trials, forums will be filled with people crying about this or that...

With that said, Speak No Evil now recruiting attack builds with towers, hansels w/towers, and any build with 3 or more Vanished Paladin equipment. ;) :lol:

13. No one is saying to count bfe alone ... The problem with the current matching system is that it's separated into too many categories already ...
    Bfa
    Cs
    Number of players

A 4 mil cs player with 5t in allies is the same as a 7 mil cs player with no bfa

Yet under the current matching system the two would never be matched

If u add all three bfa,bfe,and cs together to come up with one number (the true strength of a kingdom) this would allow for more and much better matches

I had a build with huge towers I made less plunder per hit then players half my size but I always placed better then them because I got more actions in

It's only if u measure true strength and match by that will u end up with truely fantastic wars for players at any lvl In their current state of build ,bfa, or bfe

14. Warrior builds w high bfa had a hard time getting in a decent war clan this season. I warred many times and lost most so have no equip for my efforts So yes I would agree season 2 will be even harder to get invite. Maybe I should become a GH 

15. I started ee with 3 equip lol still did fine :) when my alt ready that will lol

16. Devs are already thinking on this to be sure - they will most likely factor in bfe along w bfa/overall cs. That means an 8 mill cs attack build w crappy equip will be the new guild hansel "exploit" of sorts. I'm sure this is the reason that Season 2 and and pre-trial dates haven't been released yet.

17. Congrats Drunken. U did very well. Thanks for posting. :)

18. Lol thanks heheh now my bfe is just the best :D

19. What station hiney said would be the ideal match-up situation. There's never gonna be an equal match. But Im pretty sure devs are gonna consider bfe the same way they consider bfa next season.

I have 50 rancor. Didnt save up my mith so i could gain an advantage everytime i did ee (i dont wanna call it war, it's not) that's why i couldnt max upgrade my stuff.

I dont see why we need to complain. Like everyone else i want as much of an advantage against the next guy. But the rancor/rp gives you an advantage already in osw which is the true platform of the game (quoting 1truesaxon), you can have a reset bomb crap as an ally but at the same time fight like you have 20t in allies if you have 300m bfe.