EE season 1 a Dev's FAILURE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MaG-Deadpool-iC, May 22, 2013.

1. Nice thread. Support and respect.

2. Support fullynice to see Devs take the time to reply

3. Thank you kaw admin for your care and your respons. We r looking forward to season 2 

4. Mad props and uber respect

5. Support and Respect to Dami!

6. I actually kind of liked it

7. Ya I get your point bro that makes sense

8. Good points are made by the op. I too think the matching system is seriously flawed. A simple solution is leagues. Under 990 prestige, league c, 990-1012 league b, over that the bigs, just like baseball. Then match within the leagues. Give clans just starting a shot before facing the elite. Give more rancor n mith for higher leagues to compensate for the competition.

9. Prestige based matchups is an intriguing idea. However, that would be easily exploited by the strongest clans. They would just sit the first six weeks, then come in with low prestige and feast on the weaker clans to get their easy 50 rancor. With the current point system it would be too easy to exploit. It would still need build strength and bfa/bfe factored in. That said, I like the concept of prestige being a factor in matchups. Good luck to all for the rest of the season, and looking forward to warring with all of you (and hopefully more) in season 2. 

10. Full support to OP. Matchup system needs a major overhaul. No one is expecting perfect match ups. But improvements to better balance rosters so that opponents decide the outcome and not the matchup itself is not unreasonable to ask!

11. ^Thats the proble, people are demanding perfect ones.

12. No. We also understand and accept that matchups can never be 100 percent perfect. But I have witnessed too many wars where the strength difference was huge. Often mostly because of BFA or BFE. I agree with some that said that BFE shouldnt b taken into account. Thats a fair edge you won by doing these wars. But BFA and certainly ally lb accounts should be taken way more into account. All that warred them know that an big ally lb account equals 3-4 players because they are virtually invulnerable.

13. It's interesting that you bring up yesterday's "unfair" match when you were outnumbered by 3 with LB on the other side.

Yet today, you warred the same clan. You had 3 more and an even bigger LB player. You won...but not by as much as you should have.

Funny how that wasn't brought up in your rant, though. I suppose it's only unfair if it's a disadvantage to you.

14. I do agree that the combined LB/GH clans is an exploit. I expect that will be fixed next season.

15. Support... Two accounts , one with 10 Rancor, one with 12, some 30 Rancor wars (just Rancor). Of those I'd say 10-15 were fair match ups/fair losses/close wars/wins. The rest were most definitely scuppered by match ups to clans both stronger and with 2-3 people more, a definite advantage for the other side, especially with BFE etc.. On the whole it's not nearly an accurate reflection of the effort/time/cash I've put in, even worse for the trackers/commanders that organise these wars. Start of the season in particular saw a lot of clans getting screwed by their own greedy members and the demise of some "friendships" (on a note, completely doing the opposite of the intended clan loyalty, not the games fault, that's a human problem..). I wouldn't call the Rancor event a success tbh. A fair amount of tweaking needs to be done to make things fair all round, I don't mind losing in a fair fight , but being completely unfairly matched really does take the fun out of it all... Prestige/BFE/bfa all have to be considered to make things fair. It's just a game , lets at least have a fair game eh? Sort it out devs or people will just get bored and despondent and just whack boring ebs. Love the game as always, be a shame to stop playing , but the reasons to not bother anymore keep stacking up. Only my opinion... 

16. @jade: I commented on that on page 6 of this post. And I agree. Though in our second war both clans had lb accounts in. Thats a big difference with war 2 which I took as an example.

17. @Jayde...
    What r u trying to tell the audience?
    We all know that WarLoR is a damn good ee-clan...
    Think we don't need to talk abt it in this thread...
    But if you wanna hear it again: You are doing great - top of the tops - olé olé
    Cheers

18. If towers were an exploit why not guilds?