EE season 1 a Dev's FAILURE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MaG-Deadpool-iC, May 22, 2013.

1. The outcome became really quite predictable as soon as the matchup was announced. My home clan always fought well and coordinated. This never changed the outcome. If we were the stronger clan in rank or numbers we won. If we were the weaker clan in rank or numbers we lost. I stopped warring after a while because the effort (even when we were winning) just didnt seem worth it. The bias in the matchup became too predictable.

That said I do think the concept and idea of the ee season was good and has got more people warring.

2. Imnsho the two hour war is a joke
    Kaw wars were always long term
    Make wars 12,24,48 hours long and force people to be active in war while sleeping That will show the better clan Not better manipulator
    Even a Seven day war would be more fun

3. @dy or the clan with the most kids/unemployed that can stay committed to their iPhone for an unreasonable amount of time.

4. Well as it is now, Why waste the full two hours Have the wars be 15 minutes because that's what they truly are. Then we can have wars start every hour and you can join every second war at full troops

5. @dy. not sure I get the 15minute thing

6. Two hour war really boils down to the opening volly Whoever is on top there has the upper hand

7. Definitely a well thought-out post, not just a page of idiotic ranting. Agree with you wholeheartedly that BFA is not given the proper weight, especially it's impact when fighting from pin. Here's hoping for changes made for season 2 to keep EE wars fun and fair.

8. Challenge with match-up boils down the low number of clans signing up. With so few in the mix then the chances of a good match are lower. Pall eb helped (lose and get your mith back) 2 hour wars should have helped, next step is reduce the minimum to 20 and set max at 30. Maybe that will get folks hungry, oh and don't launch new item dropping ebs mid season

9. I agree with the original post.
    Well said and true.

10. I agree with original post. Support
    ☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢

11. I completely agree I'd like to see a better matching system  the season was nice to see war but I'd like it if there were a better way to make people participate since it seemed like out of the hundreds of clans only a small potion participated in the wars

12. I'd like to see longer wars like 12, 24 hours with bigger clan limits like 60-80max and 30 minimum

13. And then you make a forumpost and "suddenly" we were on the other side. So occassionally it apparantly does work both ways. To our friends in warlor warhounds: you are one of the toughest teams around. Well fought. My respect 

14. Well Stated, easily read.

15. So true! Am I happy about winning I was asked when matched with Warlor Warhounds again. My reply was I will be happy when matchups are fairer. Win or lose I think we all just want a fair fight 

16. Nicely said DAIM - Let's all look forward to the ASW's 

17. Thanks for the post. There are many issues that you brought up, almost all of which will be addressed before Season 2 commences. Season 2 will not start until everything is ready. We are committed to making this system work, and improving it is how we will make it happen.

18.  fix it devs make us proud

19. I would also like to add the mith payout. Makes no fn sense. I took over 250 actions in last war. Was hammered. Still got 2nd in plunder. And got jack crap mith. 3rd lowest. Lame while a GH got almost 3x as much. Mith payout needs to be fixed too.