EE season 1 a Dev's FAILURE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MaG-Deadpool-iC, May 22, 2013.

1. The most unfair part is spending real $ on xtals just like everyone else in the top clans for 8 Weeks worth of wars & having just 16 rancor levels to show for it. :/

2. The whole season changed for me when the match algorithm was tweaked in week 2. After that we were always matched against stronger, more numerous opponents and the season went to crap. Only a few clans seemed to win reliably and we gave up finally in week 7. I sincerely hope that changes are made to make season 2 more appealing than it is right now

3. The EE concept has been super interesting. And fun. But at the end, it's pretty hard not to see it as a total fail.

BFA issues
    BFE issues
    Barcode issues
    Ally rorts
    Consistent match up issues

Through all the whining (warranted in many cases) and feedback, the community has still been reasonably supportive.

Having said that, no opinion good or bad is more tangible than the general nosedive that KaW has taken in 'top grossing' area of the App Store. In my region at least, I've seen KaW drop as low as 99. I guess other areas will possibly be similar.

Devs can ignore all of the above. They can ignore the patently absurd fact that seemingly the resurrection of the GH was one of the only builds to capitalize on EE.

But if they ignore plunging revenue long enough, I guess we're all doomed.

4. DAMI very well said bro! Support

5. A regular gh is so easy to counter the fact that people still call them an exploit is kind of sad.s straight gh with no towers is extremely easy to ko and hold down. A gh with towers like me pays out as much as a bigger hansels, I make **** money per hit, I'm just much harder to ko. I'm not dissing the effort you guys put in but some clans like us have been warring every day since the ee trials started, we have constantly adapted to our opponents strat and most people complain that we "cheat". Which is untrue, we saw the advantages to gh early and we used them which man other clans did, but unlike most gh clan we have continued to adapt and change our strategy. You guys gave us some very exciting wars and I applaud you for that,

6. Nice post mate respect to you and your clan

7. Respect to you guys, but I could be worse. I'm 1-17 with no rancor to speak of

8. Well said and i totally agreed with dami. On top of that I have seen clans being torn apart just to join the winning clans. Members Begging to join war clans coz their home clan only does only eb. How many of you are actually warring with your own home clan? I am interested to know. There are some who did well and got all 50 rancor level, but how many are disappointed (0 rancor)?

9. Sorry guys its so difficult to type on my android phone

10. I want to know how GH clans get matched up with big boy clans. Raw stats alone I would think would stop them from being matched up.

11. @Koz

The problem is payout. If it's a clan full of GH with BFA against mostly attack builds, then you won't make plunder. It's already been posted millions of times. GH pay like total ****, which allows you more KO chances of the enemy because KOing you won't give great plunder.

12. Great post dam I!!..I would like to add that a lot of these wars are fought and won before match ups are even made...certain clans are and have been deploying teams to monitor clans on what kind of rosters are being put together.. how many they signing up with...how many guildhansels will be needed...basically trying to get matched with noob clans ...that is an exploit as it has nothing to do with actual war strategy

13. And so many clans disbanded only for this continous FAIL system. Oh, i forgot. They implemented Estoc Wars this way to "Encourage the unity of clans".
    They seems like pyromans throwing oil on flames and saying: I'm trying to stop the fire.....

14. Very well said, I enjoy facing your clan because you guys are always a good fight and war honestly. Nice thread 

15. Very truthful post. This has never been about anything other than xtal payday - well done ATA... To those who left their home clan and clan jumped to go for easy wins... Enjoy your in game life after the ee season ends, and I hope your new clans keeps you.
    This game IS like real life - your character and integrity are showing.

16. That was a nice read, agree with your points and love to see a fair warring clan :)

17. Excellent points, well thought out, and intelligently argued. 100% full support 

18. Dev's tell you how they match up opponents +/- 3 players is acceptable, whether it is the stronger or weaker clan with more warriors.

They also tell you how BFA is incorporated, and the answer for high BFA clans is that it is really not incorporated at all. If the strong clan has a BFA within 3x of yours that is considered suitable - for a clan with relatively low BFA this is probably fine; but when the clan averages trillions in allies the potential BFA difference becomes insurmountable.

The biggest disadvantage you will face will be in BFA however. You are warrring strong, successful clans with lots of good mith equipment; at the start of EEs you may have only had a disadvantage with respect to BFA, your disadvantage has probably grown a fair amount over the season as they have added mith equipment much faster than you

19. Excellent post Dami!!!
    I hope that at least one dev takes time to read ur statements - n also to understand! Surely these guys r extremly busy.......
    But ultimately it would be nice, if those - who keep the game alive (and btw fill ur pockets) - be heard!!

20. Totally agree  but hey, its expected. Time for this season to end and lets clans revamp and reconstruct while the devs tweak stuff. Season 2 will have more clans, more experience, and better results.