EE S3 War Times

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllllI-Southern_Cross-Illlll, Jan 23, 2014.

1. kaw_community. You put them on at 7pm AEDT. Try making it later like 9 or 10pm. 7pm AEDT excludes most working Aussies.

2. Chaos war schedule is really perfect !

3. 7pm AEDT equals
    6pm Brisbane
    4pm Perth and Singapore

10pm AEDT equals
    9pm Brisbane
    7pm Perth and Singapore

See the difference to working people kaw_community.

4. @kaw_community A 5pm AEST war or even 9pm would suit more, basically with these war times now 90% of australians can not war, myself included.

unless the times change i built my build totally wrong, should be a eb build as i can ee 

5. There are a lot of people who are fine with the times too, they just don't say anything.

6. That's nice Rise. They can make their own forum post and say nothing :lol:

7. Seriously though Rise. Not disputing that lots of folks are happy with the times. Just asking for something to fill the massive 21hr gaps between wars 4/5 and 8/9. Or the 12hr gap between wars 2/3 and 6/7

8. Support, Aussies need war too, ad also the 10pm est wars are the only ones I can do and the days they chose to put the 10pm wars on are the days I can't even do that war. I did my final war this season yesterday and started inverting back to eb build. Maybe they'll make a change an help out the entire community

9. Not make a change but add more wars to the schedule.

10. Do you know how hard it is to actually find a time for 90% of KaW players to war?! Its called different time zones... If you sign up for a early or late war its your fault. I made the same mistake and learned my lesson. Im sure they are working on making more available convient times for all time zones... hopefully or else all my words are a waste

11. @Doomslayer my hope with this thread is in hope that they put out some times that suit australians and other people, i know some USA people complaining about the times due to work kids and whatever else. lets just hope they rotate the times around to suit most

12. Looks like we are being ignored OP

13. I also hate the times, i live in new zealand and work 6 days a week, i start work at 7:30am to 5pm 6 days a week, wars are at 9am and 4pm (during work hours) and 11pm/4am during well needed rest times, i support this thread

14. Totally agree this s3 war times sucks. What happened to the old 7:30pm SGT war times we used to have in season 2. At least some Aussies and Asians can war then. War either at working hours or don't sleep to war but still work. Great options dev.

15. Why change from the 9am est that we've had for months now, devs? Need that time back.

16. Ok so yea, these times are really bad. This game is for the players right? pssst... the answer is yes ;)
    So why not give us what we want? ...What we're telling you we want and make us happy? (happy people spend more money than angry people) So bring back the chaos war times and 11 man rosters (those were way too much fun!!) Those also allowed for smaller clans to war which IMO seems pretty cool :) So come on guys, let us enjoy wars again
    Oh! And just put the match up stuff back the way it was too, more no matches than matches with pretty vague reasons as to why... seems a lil bit off to the people playing this game and spending LOTS of real money :D

17. Full support to southern cross! Season 3 schedule is a joke for Asian/Aus based players. I don't understand why would dev refusing to let other paying customers to have the same entitlements as US/UK players!?? This is discrimination!!!!