EE ROSTER 30/29 post-match up addition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IXIGIXI-ADDED__SUPPORT-IXILIXI, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30people to 27people that looks off the clan should get there mith and xtails back like last time this happened l thank the clan needs to get 50mith and 2xtails FULL SUPPORT. ✔

2. Hope we get all the mith backand back

3. Hmmm this interesting discussion. Agreed there is a glitch or error on system by allowing additional member to join war after match up. Hope dev can take a look on it to get a better system. Hope u guys can get refund as what you demand due to this glitch.

Technically with or without the last warring warrior won't have any different on the result. Hope this can clarify. Cheerz mate

4. I agree with OP. There should not have been a situation where 30 members were ever allowed to war, regardless of the results.

5. I hope you get full refund haha

6. Hope devs fixes it

7. Plzzz devs we need that 50mith and 2xtail for the errorj

8. I 100% agree with op players work hard to play within the rules and create a roster that says within the rules. Devs made an error here and it not only needs to be fixed but the players who had the offense against them should be compensated.

Regardless of the outcome of the war if the teams were not within the rules the war should be void.

9. SUPPORTVery valid point. Regardless of the outcome it Is the principle of the matter and a complete system error. Simple as that.

10. I'll agree with this post...but really they had inactives. If your clan didn't they wouldn't have crushed you at all. You got crushed because of your own inactives not because if their extra player (who wasn't active anyway)

11. SUPPORT......

12. Devs already told member they aren't getting anything back not even mith spent so

13. Real worry is how entering with 30 may have effected all possible matches that war, maybe we'll get some answer from the hit and miss stylings of kaw_admin, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    As far as mith refund, that's what vanished paladin eb is for. Asking for maybe retaining your previous EE level would be more applicable, and fair.

14. Oh and xtals spent too ... Shows you actually tried regardless of obvious programming mistake.

15. This should not be possible and we are looking into it. Will have an update for you this afternoon. Apologies for the delay.

16. I understand the bug, I just dont like how your blaming the entire loss on 1 extra member.

Your telling me that the one extra member is what gave them the 42 million lead?

17. *42 billion

And Im just saying, you would have lost the war regardless.

18. Hey everyone,

We are investigating this and will update everyone through the forum post below.

Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=142944

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.