EE Proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Feb 2, 2013.

1. LMFAO, they know your regen time, and every time you leave ko, they KO YOU, lolol. :lol: :lol:

2. Wasn't talking about you but okay ......

3. @ Longevity, his saying it to me... :sad: :lol:

4. Yea they totally have my KO me as soon as i'm out :roll:
    [​IMG]

5. Well, gee, I'm so sorry, we should all call you "Mr WAR" because your just the GREATEST!

/end sarcasm.

6. Never said i was ^ :|

7. No, but you were proud of... 3(!!)... Ko's... This man/woman deserves a round of applause.

8. I simply proved you wrong about me being KOed as soon as i'm out of regen. Sounds like you're mad that i proved you wrong :lol:

9. Lol, nope, I was saying that they might know it, or they do, or you xtiled, or you did something, lol.

10. This has been discussed before.

THEY killed the rest of your units. It's a SKO if YOU kill your units. Since YOU didn't, and THEY did, THEY get the credit.

11. No support. Whether they ko you with a big hit or not, they zeroed your troops. That's the point.

12. Lol Deni... That's confusing. :lol:

13. I don't see your logic. If you were strong enough and you used full pots to attack me and succeeded on me then you deserve the KO. If you attack bombed me to KO me then you don't deserve a thing.

14. *Whoops... WTF happened there?

15. I don't see the confusing parts....explain?

16. I like this actually. I hate how noobs troll our troops by bombing us. But, how can hansels be KO'ed? Most of the time, scout bombs are only way... For that reason, I do not support (even though the idea seems legit) 

17. I've had too much coffee. That's why it's confusing.