EE Participation Idea- Gladiator League

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BoredSavan, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Support! If only DEVS read forums more.

2. ^ follow llIlI_Farrcodile-Dundee_lIlIll for unicorn rp.

3. YES!!! Support.

4. Lower the member limit to maybe 13-17 that would make much more clans war

5. Follow GraceSunny and llIlI_Farrcodile-Dundee_lIlIll for unicorn rp.

6. Support !!! great idea

7. Support Savvy, working overtime on ideas again! Naked war sounds fun :)

8. I like it, much potential here :)

9. Support. What we currently have is a 1 and done war system, where new players and clans try Estocs for the first time and get their behinds handed to them on a platter and go back to eb's. Without a growing war base of clans in KaW, organised wars will die.

10. SUPPORT! Ive thought of similar ideas. It needs to be done in tiers for many reasons, get noobs involved, allow expierianced war clans to have better matches, notthere would be many exploitable aspects to be figured out, but when i tried building a war clan and our very first war was against pillars of chaos, most the unexpierianced players swore never to war again, this kind of unfair advantage deters to many good people from war. I think a tier system would defianatly get more people/clans involved.

11. Support!

~L.L.

12. This seems like it would be rather easy to do. Something similar to brackets. The March Madness of EE. Different leagues, majors and minors. Restricted stats, bfa, bfe,

13. Apparently I'm drink, cuz I said way more than that lol

14. @SUPPORT. Clever concept & its true.

15. Yeah let's creat a new system because people are better than us at the old one and we can't be assed to try persistently to oppose them!

Woohoo!
    :)

16. better option to prevent leading clans to particepate by making a new clan is to stop the influence of spy on both troops n spys in such war league. Troops vs troops n spy vs spy this should be the best preventive idea as all leading clans knows better to use spys n the full extent of war systems. Though i m 1 of them but still i like this idea as it took me months of search to find a slot in . Devs just have to concider the influence of spy in this kind of war systems n i guess everything will b ok.

17.  Support! I was actually thinking along the same lines!!

No this isn't a new system cause of butt hurt EE warriors, it's a possible fun new way to enjoy smacking players around under sanctioned wars! New rules just mean new strategy!
    You don't like the rules same as EE don't war! 

Otherwise no BFA would be a good experiment if nothing else! True brawlers! Nothing but your build power and the equipment on ur back!

Funny how different people thought of the same idea! Hopefully it gets good support!