EE MATCH UP UNFAIRLY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B_aGoatSalesman, Feb 14, 2013.

1. For someone who said they only went to that clan to help with haunting and didn't want to war you don't half whine :lol:

Threatening people who ko you :?

We have had a unfair match up in past that's how it goes sometimes so instead of crying just fight back, nearly every clan who EE war's experiences at least one bad match up sometime or another and they don't threaten and cry so please don't do it yourself you're clogging up forums

Thank you

Much respect to the people who put up a fight in your clan and didn't cry on walls wish you best of luck in future wars

Peace x

p.s we have beaten a clan before who had 9 extra members, we worked had and pulled it together if you spent more time doing that then walling/forums/pm's you might get somewhere

2. Supportshe's good with words

3. Its DevilMate Academy you n00b. Remember it. ;)

4. Fairer? Not sure that's proper grammar lol

5. An idea: don't do them if your just going to complain all teh time

6. its called strategy

7. "Looks like you'll be my perm farm"? "Only one person in your clan is allowed to ko me."? Op, Lol. I still can't believe you walled that to your opponent in middle of EE war .

8. I think u forgot to mention the 12 or 13 inactives u had in war. So basically crawl back under the rock from whence you came and shut the heck up.

9. We have inactives every war. RL happens. But when KaW happens, either kick ***, or have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up. ;)

10. well that's your first problem. Inactives in every war. Ever hear of the veil spell

11. Me? Inactives arent our problem I guarantee that. Check the resume.

*EDIT- RESPECT to LOS-War-Piggies-Too for keeping it 4rhs. Only our second opp. to go the distance.

12. Don't do another EE war then.

The matchups are not always going to be perfect. You'll have to just deal with it. This is old news.

13. Just looked at your clan's war history... That was the saddest, most epic fail, attempt at EE... that I have ever seen! No wonder you got stomped! So many inactive.. You can't blame on devs or matchup whatsoever! Just sad..

14. OP had 5 successful actions. Don't ***** just CUZ they made you their *****.

15. cry like a baby.

16. Support we're screwed. 

7DS

17. lol you do WAR with only 32 memebrs (50% inactive) and want better matchup? first, g pro war with 45 at least and only with actives ppl - then If you get enemy with 70 ppl write about unfair matchup; 32 vs 43 is fair ... your fault than you push sign up button unprepared to war