EE in its lowest form

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sinning_Saint, Feb 16, 2013.

1. You guys lost because:

Too many attk build with little or no tower
    It's that simple. When a guild hansel can assass you to pin you don't have correct build for EE war.

Change build. You will do better 

2. We're screwed beat ubk liao. So they can be beat. EE war isn't just who has most numbers.

I can pick 10 player off LB and no one in all of NWCB could land one hit on them. Would you rather have that? Lol.

10 vs 45 and your plunder still be 0 whether you try or not .

3. Drgn. I have posted a suggestion 3 weeks running in kaw_admin thread. Here it is again.

The matches should be made with both strength and numbers under consideration. The teams should be within say 10-20% in BOTH strength and numbers for a match to take place (the ideal variance needs to be examined).

If a match can't be found then the clan gets a notice saying why they can't war and then they continue with their eb. Hopefully by the time the next war rolls around then they can fix their imbalance.

The problem with EE now is that there is a vicious cycle going on: bad matches -> less clans warring -> more bad matches -> even less clans warring etc....

The best wars I have been involved in have been close ones. The walkover wars like when you are outpowered or outnumbered are no fun for either side.