"EE/Growth" Message to the Dev's"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SHINE, Jul 25, 2013.

1. SUPPORT

~Functions

2. To get around the zero gold mechanic it could be a one time spell that hides the gold you have out after you are matched up. Basically puts you at zero to start. But any gold you make after the war starts is treated like normal. You can pot it, lose it, or keep it.

3. support ... kind of
    I think war gold and your kingdom treasures could be separate accouts (that way there is no need to bank in bars during ee war). And your plunder score could be displyed continuously.
    On the other hand, it has been said that new ebs will pay much better, and new lands are affordable. So most shud have no probs making u/g mon-thur.

4. No support. Banking gold is and always should be part of KaW.

5. To clarify, the only gold lost during ee war would be the plunder lost during a KO ... even if an ally is bought, the gold lost from a ko is matching the plundrer lost.

6. @ MAGEE, I get where you're trying to go with the EE mech for hansels, but in reality does it actually work that way. From experience the only time I'm 0 gold is at first second of an EE.

After that I'm dumping troops to make plunder, and too busy using troops to worry about banking, more important to sko. From there on its turtling and a few crystal runs that mimic the above. Of course you bank at sko, but you can't 0 gold doing that. So in practice the 0 gold mechanic isn't a big EE factor.

So I'd support this.

7. Paragraphs are very useful writing tools you know.

8. Well guys time to bank you gold.. Maybe next week you can start your savings again 

9. I back this idea 100% because I love we wars but they have severely stunted growth for me with all the towers an having to bank gold every week or every day during season one you get nowhere build wise and now that the ally market has fallen out its even harder to bank this issue needs to be addressed before it cripples the amont of ee participants

10. With u shine, very true

11. I agree very much so

12. Said it before and will say it again
    All devs need to do is remove the gold loss or put in a new 100% payback bar during ee war matchups and 10 minutes after war. No more risk than any other time then and will enable people to continue to ee
    Otherwise yes I agree this will affect a lot who do ee
    though using alts to buy allies is an agreeable solution. If you have them

13. As long as it only applies to EE Wars as not to upset the OSW community, I think it's a great idea SHINE. Well done!!

14. Support bud. Well written

15. No support, going to war with gold out, never been a good idea, if peeps don't wanna war cause there chasing T6 is there business, either pawn allies, Get a war loan or just quit..why bother the devs with inventing war training wheels...

16. Good idea bud.

Support :)