"EE/Growth" Message to the Dev's"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SHINE, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Agreed...all they would have to do is establish a mith or something that can freeze/bank gold tax free for the duration of war....something that activates after a matchup has been made...

2. I guess devs could just avoid plunder overall. Just have the allies bonus per hit.

3. Very good point shine and I agree with you 100%

4. My concern is how this affects match ups. The devs are close to finding an ok match up system atm. But there are those very off match ups seen already with current ee's. now with the new land changes stats will be changing. So how do devs plan on making ee's continue for all players on an equal ground and good match?

5. Support. Good call Shine

6. This will affect EE war, because will require to put more towers, even those that are heavily towered.

7. That does not make any sense with this idea ^

8. Uhm... EE is for Mith. You have to sacrifice to get that gear and those enchants you want right?

No support

9. Support my mans SHINE aka EvlRod

10. ^what does that have to do with this? To enchant the mith equipment u need MITH. You can't attack someone and u get mith, I see no valid points in your comment.

11. Ok I no genius but I think the devs have figured this out...yes some peeps stop warring and chase land and buildings; but I comes at a price. That is ee and if you haven't noticed ebs are not paying what they use too. If want to upgrade and get lands the fastest way is to war and here is the key part "win". We all know how ee and it's affects plunder and such so unless you want to spend the next two months doing haunts 24/7 you gonna war. Devs got us go on this release; their evil plan had been revealed.

12. Sorry, but that post didn't make much sense :|

13. @ So__Jernau__RA
    Not everyone has friends like you have , nor alts . But the friends I have has the same goal as I do. "GROW" this post wasn't about me. I posted this for you guys. Trying to come from a person eyes that started out just like everyone else.
    @Gacboyc
    Your right it is a sacrifice.. One you haven't chose to take yet ! But haven't you been seeing the past few months all the changes they devs have been doing trying to get these wars right? Well this is one that most of all understand my point and will agree on it or there will be a decrease in participants ..

14. supportī€ˇGood thread clanny

15. Disagree. EE fairies = EB fairies. Just grow some balls or some breasticles and deal with it.

Kthxbai

16. Support if what you are suggesting is that u go in and come out withe the same amount of gold.

17. Shine for president

18. Full support! Should have been implemented from the very start of Rancar wars.

19. Something to consider, will this change EE mechanics? For example a hansel with 0 gold out is DTW to attack builds. If you don't lose gold when hit in EE wars, it becomes impossible for a hansel to zero their gold completely once they gain any plunder at all. This nerfs hansels significantly...

Gotta think about things from all view points.