EE fairy protection petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by spookyrobbie, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Why oh why do the EE fairies have so much protection from the outside ?

Come on ATA at least allow us to pin them during there 2 hour protection it's absolute horse **** that they should be able to use this as cover.

2. At least let us buy their allies again.

3. Outside hits on players during a EE war could effect the war alot and is unfair to the ithers warring with them.

4. Devs auto regen troops when matches r made. They could put up shields n full regen 5min b4 start instead of 1hr. Support

5. Delsoul 5/5 stl

6. Other teams can cheat by getting non warring members and family/alliance clan members to weaken the opposing team.

7. Its like going to a club in downtown Boston.

Sure. There are bouncers, cops, metal detectors and security measures designed to keep weapons out.

You get drunk, piss someone off, and then you leave the club....where there no bouncers, cops, metal detectors and security measures designed to keep weapons out of your hands.

8. As an active pvp'er, I witness multiple people escape my grasp by running to EE, but honestly I don't care, I go and hit other people instead. It's a good philosophy 

9. It's not like they're escaping hits in ee.

Their pots still get burnt, they make no gold, and they come out usually near pin and weak.

10. Lol what can you say after that comment troll. Spot on.

11. But they are also gaining mith and edge. Doesn't really matter,though. I would just like to be able to hire allies again.

12. If allies are hired during Ee then that sill is helping the opposite teams by giving gold to there team. Also, its fair only clan v clan and its up to EE players to hire there opposite teams allies in order to win.

13. It's not fair to lb players in primal wars for ally hires to be open.

In a normal war if an ally is hired they can bank and the majority of players can't hit them.

In a primal if an ally is hired, they are open for attacks and steals to almost anyone on roster.

14. Also, I am a big advocate of stripping ps in EE, I like now in order to strip a ps you have to have the balls to do it yourself in the war and not do it from an alt.

15. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and go against them in one the hundred person Indies.

16. Support. Make war more chaotic and less like a well boundaried game. Bring guerilla tactics back.

17. Really they auto regen? I've never noticed that.

18. Way to many rules and too much protection in EE. The fact that u can't do anything while they bask knowing u can't hit them is not right .

19. So you're going to punish all the innocent people that do EE because you can't 1 dude for 2 hours?

That's logical.