EE compensation

Discussion in 'Wars' started by camcamtheasian1, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Psycho would you believe me if I said I was a original at STARFLEET look at past wars

2. My clan failed TVP and I disagree :lol:

3. Wow... I'm embarrassed that such a stupid noob idea came out of my clan... As chief of security at starfleet assassins I do my best to keep noobs like you out of the clan....

4. Lol I was trying to go down memory lane

5. Feel free to, but stay right the hell outta my neighborhood... We dun like your kind....

6. Anyways lets stay in topic

7. Your idea is just straight up terrible and you should have never written up your thoughts.

8. I love your trolling  now please leave

9. You wanted feedback did you not?

10. Why use the word hell? Nothing to be fiesty about

11. There are few types of players worse than eb fairies. You are one of them.

12. You are making my first forum battle fun. Plus there is nothing wrong with being Eb fairys some people can't afford to war or don't have time

13. Ebs are the worst thing to happen to kaw. Ever.

14. Eb is for growth and Eb equip like yours . Many people grow by this so called epic battle like you and me

15. Now Iets stay on topic

16. I grow and do ebs because there is no way to really grow without them these days, save ally trading which I don't always have time for. But I hate ebs so damn much. Worse than anything else in kaw

17. So why call people Eb fairies ? If you just technically said you do Eb? Please just stop

18. I only do ebs when I need to refill pots, or to empty troops while farming. Many do nothing but ebs, hence the term eb fairies.

19. Who do you farm judging by your defense badge you hit inactives