EE - A New System

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -CyBeR_EcLiPTiC_MaCHiNE-, Apr 23, 2014.

1. How would you rate the potential BFE? what is max Stat in that slot? That is a tough cookie IMO. You can wear all PVP gear and get massive BFE to attack, or if you have fully enchanted PvE gear you can get a balanced between attack and defense stats. Just depends on the situation. Switching between two sets may mean a difference of 20-30mil BFE in a single stat (for instance spy defense or attack defense).

This would be a programming nightmare to try to account for the many variables, of different EQ pieces, enchantment levels etc. KaW developers probably use the KISS method (keep it simple stupid).

My statement about the pots, yes that would be a massive mechanic change, but it removes the advantage (on plunder) from the defender to the attacker. Can I hit a SH with no pots and win? Yes, but if I want to hit the SH with full pots to make an extra 20-30mil plunder (the pots cost more than that so it is a net negative loss for the attacker), that would help balance the plunder between different build sizes.

The dev's would not need to increase or decrease the plunder of the SH, or make changes to the plunder mechanics from big-small that exists already. This one change, would allow the "big" and mids who can hit an SH to earn 40-60mil per hit. The same player hitting someone of an equal size would be able to earn 80-90+mil per hit. (from full troops). Would this destroy the SH in war? Probably because the plunder mechanic would no longer be able to be exploited by a low CS build with no ADP.

Will SH builds be sad, or clans that rely upon them? Yes, will it completely wreck the build? That remains to be seen. The match up would really then be about who can plunder better, at the very least it would give clans with mid's who face SH's a "fighting" chance, rather than no chance.

2. Wait so is BFA included in the matchup? That would be a pretty big thing to miss out.