Ebola

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cub, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Bump, anyone else want to share?

2. Ebola is just a way to mass vaccinate western people.

3. We kill the infected and cremate the bodies, we don't allow anyone in from countries infected. Most importantly though, WHO CARES ABOUT EBOLA. PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY FROM MANY OTHER CAUSES.

4. More people have died from HIV/Aids then Ebola tired of seeing the media claiming false information and freaking people out

5. I had a joke about Ebola

But you probably won't get it.

6. I see what you did there 

7. We are very lucky to have the medical services our countries provide. That's my take on things...

8. yes media over exaggerates

9. The sad thing is that Ebola is both over exaggerated and under reported.

The danger it poses to western countries has been widely reported while the tragic consequences for west Africa if the epidemic continues have been ignored for several months.

10. Ebola is gonna make us all zombies.

11. Do they taste good? That ***** Ebola better know how to cook

12. Idk devil 

13. Well the drug companies now have the market for profit off the vaccines for ebola. I guess the Red Cross can stop inoculating people with ebola "vaccines" tainted with the live virus.

New York Times had a great piece today about a vaccine for ebola created 10 years ago, but never went to production because there was no profit.

14. *reads op*
    "If someone near you got infected with ebola would you joke about it"
    Howdy there, I'm a Texan. I'm about 30 mins from Dallas, and I'm here to spread some Ebola jokes. Because if you don't make fun of something, you fear it. And I ain't fearing no foreign viruses.

15. Mister universe did you read that article ?

Yes they had a vaccine that seemed effective in monkeys but they hadn't found anyone willing to stump up the cash for human trials. They needed hundreds of millions of dollars.
    Sadly at the time Ebola wasn't viewed as a danger, Outbreaks were small and contained.