EB & RSW Payout Maintenance

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonight at Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:00pm PDT. There will be a delay in epic battle and system war payout. We are needing to make some adjustments and we are notifying you in advance of the delay. Do not be alarmed you will receive the bonus in a couple hours.

2. Re: EB

OliverK approves this message

3. Im curious what my payouts will look like.

4. Re: EB

Wait wut ? Are you guys lowering eb payouts what do you mean system war and eb payout maintenance?

I don't like the sound of this =.=

5. Re: EB

I heard that if you start an eb when you havnt received your bonus yet your likely hood of that bonus dropping an item drastically goes down. Is this true and will it be true during the delay?

6. Re: EB

This message is Billy approved :D

Billy, helping KaWers since he started wanting to ;)

7. Re: EB

@a1, no just delaying the bonus for some adjustment.

8. Re: EB

I don't like the term adjustment and payout so close together. Makes me think they are going to decrease payouts 

9. Re: EB

Billy tryin to be like Oli 

10. Re: EB

I'll personally sue ATA if my bonus lowers down than usual  no joke, these guys just keep grabbing money from our credit cards.

11. Re: EB

I wasn't sure what to reply to this Oli… I didn't feel like complaining because I would have to make up my own reason; that's too much work.

12. Re: EB

What "adjustments" would you be making to the eb and system war payout?

Are you increasing Mithril dropped? Or are you changing system wars completely ( hopefully this ) ?

13. Re: EB

Interesting 

14. Re: EB

Devs doing a lot of changes lately 

15. Re: EB

I hope u guys arent lowering eb payout I'm sure alot of ppl agree with me when I say enough is enough and quit this game. Too much money invested for some ppl for devs to ruin this game

16. Re: EB

@Kaw_Admin, Are you able to clarify what adjustments your making in terms of payouts??

17. Re: EB

If Epic Battle plunder goes down I think I might quit KaW. Seriously, this game is starting to go down the gutter with all these changes....

18. Re: EB

Seriously..it takes forever to ug these days as it is. I wouldn't be able to handle it of it took even longer

There's been discussion about how there's too much gold in KaW as it is..I doubt they're increasing it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.