-dynasty- farmed my clan!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ__ShAkE_MaStUh__TEC, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NB4alockLulz

2. 

3.  your stalking me again 

4. Why is this forum still alive let it die Jesus christ

5. The amount of stupidity in this thread is nauseating. From both op and the clan that hit them.

6. With all due respect not being funny at all only who exactly are -dynasty-

7. Is that the same -dynasty- that's down to 10 inactive members and had to call in help to hit a clan back? :?

8. Hmmm. I just hit 4 of their members.......more than five times. Wonder if they're going to farm mah clan

9. They probably won't Apple. They have their hands full with their two clans not being able to keep all 4/5 of us over here pinned. Lol

10. Hi apple. I bet they don't hit you. I've hit a few and nothing back. Hope they don't hit poor little homeless me

11. The usual 25 scouts after im zeroed, they must try time meh  but... Oh well no im half spy bar... Lets burn some more pots... What a network!!!!

12. something...something...midget knife...fight..something ....something dark side

13. Inferno are youvnot a mod? did you not see the rest request to lock? yet your gonna chime in?

14. I did not no. But since it has been brought to my attention, I oblige the interested parties. :geek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.