-dynasty- farmed my clan!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ__ShAkE_MaStUh__TEC, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Devil on p2

Well, you are warring monsters, logically. Am I unlogic ?

2. Lol we fought clans that were bigger then us and had stronger players. Lol so your point brings no value. Lol

3. Please hold trash talk -Dynasty- members. This was a good experience for both of these clans.

4. Hey -dynasty- u made it onto the weekend update forum check it out 

5. @Shakes22 I can understand your CF terms you said a good amount of nice things. Putting your clan first before yourself way to go. Good luck on future Osw.

6. D4L

7. Hmmmm never heard of dynasty. Must be trying to make a name for yourself by picking on a noob clan that has no interest in warring. Way to go. ( insert clap here). Sounds like a bunch of bullies to me

8. I support the guy above me  XD

9. OSW=Bad EB=Good

10. Have you seen my stapler?? how I feel after reading this thread..

11. Dynasty is noob.

12. So...you are dynasty?

13. I AM NOT NOOB U NUBE

14. Umm. What? You lost me

15. Hey at least they know when they are beat And don't talk crap and act like they won. Good cf , should add some pictures and colored up words . Other than that , good post

16. To chad the game called kingdom at war. We earn a great respect for the clan we war with. We were just showing them a part of the game they never experience before. We didn't smash them like a could have we gave them a way out. Just like we gave you. But it seem you need to be reminded of that again. Keep talking trash about dynasty and you will be making a forum as well.

17. It truly makes my brain cells die when you say how good they are but they make you do a cf thread that completely bumps up their egotistical minds. And your PRAISING them? OP take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

18. Oh, and congrats on the great head on the mantel. A clan almost half your size looks great on your CV.

19. Maybe the thread had to praise them or it wouldn't be an acceptable cf thread? Idk.

20. No respect to dynasty. Farming an eb clan for a few hours isn't considered an OSW. Haven't heard the reason why you decided to pick on them. Pick an OSW clan to farm and see what you get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.