-dynasty- farmed my clan!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ__ShAkE_MaStUh__TEC, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really don't care what you have to say about my clan I'm just saying actually find a clan who will fight you back lol not just farm clans that will give easy cfs

2. And of course I posted a cf I want my clan to grow before warring and everything myself I love osws and stuff but growing my clan is first priority

3. Dude shut up. You should delete this game and play flappy bird. you and your clan couldnt fight either. Whats the point of playing kaw if you dont war. Just look at my wall to remind yourself. Know your place. D4L!

4. Lol dynasty isn't even a good clan.

5. And honestly there is nothing wrong with Doing ebs idk why everyone puts tags on people saying eb fairys it's just stupid

6. I will war eventually when I'm bigger

7. your jus a mad little boy. Who got kicked cause your terrible. Only a fairy would say just wait till im bigger. Lmbo *facepalm *smh

8. Also what's the point of playing kaw if you can't fight therefore you do ebs to grow so you can fight am I right?

9. Gilly you are en EB fairy

10. And these people like gilly think their hot **** cuz they can dominate in a game 

11. iron i know who you are and im not worried. Lol and chad i hope you learn to play the game and actually fight someone that hits back. Your thumbs must flex 350lbs. You noob. Lol

12. Nothing at all wrong with doing EBs chad. People brandish terms like EB fairy and lash out because they believe their way of playing is the right way, the only way and it upsets them that people choose to play differently. They don't like that people can play a different way than them and have fun and thrive. But that mentality isn't restricted to KaW. Its an unfortunate issue that exists across all things through out all of humanity.

13. Yes it is very sad that people don't understand that other people like to do different things than them

14. im not saying theres anything wrong with ebs. To play kaw now ebs are the way to grow. But if your in a war, or osw its best you fight back and defend yourself and your clan.

15. Oh and gilly what do u mean I got kicked? I didn't get kicked from dynasty if that's what ur thinking I left on free will

16. Yeah but it's easier for smaller clans just to cf because they don't want to waste their time in a osw they want to use their time to grow and that's how my members felt i cfed for them not for me

17. Your clan is bigger then mines chad. Lol what are you saying. You had more members, stronger players, dynasty players are just war hardern. You messed with the wrong players. We fought you fair. clan vs clan and came on top. i understand why your mad. Lol

18. First of all I'm not mad lol and second of all like I said my members did not want to waste time in a osw I think of my members before me don't u understand?

19. That almost sounded like a paid advertisement.
    Just sayin...

20. No i dont understand. You say you dont support farmers but your banner is stating that youll defend your clan and farm. Lmbo do you even know how to farm? cause it seems like you only know how to CF. Lol your quick at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.