Dumb things you do while under the influence.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Tried to lean against a shower curtain and fell into the tub.

Handed my silver dragon ring to a friend's 17yr brother (I was 24) and asked if he liked it. Forgot to take it back, never saw it again.

Threw an empty beer bottle at the wall next to someone who annoyed me. (Wasn't actually trying to hit him but he didn't know that.) Got the broom and dustpan, cleaned up the broken glass, and continued the conversation.

Mixed a glass of wine with brandy and challenged some guy to drink it. He did and fell down onto the floor. The party hostess was not amused.

Set a bunch of napkins on the table on fire at the bar. Someone put it out before the staff noticed.

Smoked half a pack of cigarettes in two hours (I don't smoke) and chased it with a painkiller. Got very sick.

I know someone who decided to swim in the Galveston Bay after his best friend's bachelor party. He and the friend jumped off the bridge, almost drowned, and cut themselves badly holding onto the barnacle-covered pier. I believe they also lost the car keys and had to hitchhike back.

2. Wow This Looks Soooo Coooool

3. Downloaded kaw

4. Fell in lahv with slayerbob.

Jk. I was sober. :p

5. Daph is wifey

6. Norte friend drunk af, got in a fight with his other Norte friend and beat the **** out of him then another kid jumped in and he beat the **** outta him. Cut his knuckle open on the kids tooth. Idek if that's dumb but I thought it was funny

7. Friend of mine ate a goldfish once 

8. i ate a live shrew once. i figured it would be healthier if it was alive and this cat was killing it, so i thought id put it out of its misery by washing it down with a beer and shocking my friends the same time... its pretty dark i guess

9. Lol mods have a sense of humor 

10. i hope so lol..

11. I woke up one morning in my mothers house and when she seen me, she said 'WTH has happened to you??', I looked in the mirror and half my head was matted in blood and my neck, I had blood coming out of ear and 2 of my back teeth were cracked... Then I remembered what happened; I was ofc drunk and my friend, who lived on the second floor wasnt answering his door bell, so I decided to climb up a few pipes and thngs. The last move was to leap to his window and climb in, I knew I was too drunk this time to make it, so i looked 30 ft below me and spotted a bush and thought it looked like it would break my fall, so I jumped, but inside the bush was a wall and i caught my chin on it, which then knocked my head againt the wall. I must have come around and walked home. That was about 15 yrs ago and i still have the scars and chipped molers.