Dumb things you do while under the influence.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 1, 2015.

1. I started a fist fight with my step brother at my nieces 4th birthday party.. lucky my eldest brother moved us into the bouncy house before we made a mess of things. Hardly remember the rest of the night.. I won't be doing vodka jello shots or drinking whiskey for a long while.

2. Re: Dumb things you do while drinking

True words Mikey :lol:

3. I am under influence of a lot of weed and I forget what the OP asks already

4. My dad was drunk and sold my paintball stuff worth over $800. He sold 4 of my markers and gear for $80. Nuff said I was mad at him never Craigslist under the influence.

5. Re: Dumb things you do while drinking

I hope you haven't forgot to pay my alimoni this month :evil:

6. Did a vial wash of L (put water in a almost used up vial of Lucy) at my friends moving out party . The friend who gave me the vial said there could have been like 5 hits in there maybe more . I didn't really comprehend what he said . So I drank it all , and it was probably more like 10 hits of acid . Let's just say I didn't know who anybody was and mistakes were made LOL! Got physical with my friend because I didn't know who he was and same thing with my girlfriend . Poor girlfriend . I chatted with one of the girls who was taking care of me the day after and she said I was looking for "my backpack to put my treasure into," mind you I didn't bring a backpack . Crazy night mang . Don't do stuff you don't know the dosage of in an unfamiliar environment was the lesson I learned

7. I do believe woifie is a good drunk in real life, he's always good from the parts he remembers.

But woifie is terrible when it comes to Kaw, no one can understand that Noob woifie, but best part is woifie always finds himself being in a farm because woifie had farmed someone a lot.

8. Walked along a very thin balcony railing 14 floors up.

9. Dumb things to do while intoxicated? Judging by the alcoholic abuse all our lives, Im sure my dad would say my mom.

10. Amazing derailment of the conversation.

1. I know its called voltage
    2. Pitiful insults ? Really have you nothing more intelligent to say? I suppose not just another forum troll attempting humor.
    3. Very informative, while I am aware voltage was competeing with code red. I never knew in depth about the entire contest.

11. My friend pissed himself last night after 6 or 7 shots of 151

12. Handcuffed myself to a Tank whn I was a Army Recruit.Then couldnt free myself.The photos made it to all my contacts o_O

13. Went Downtown to the brown round. 20min later... bed sheets covered in ground round.

Guys, never do drunk alan 6.

14. Raw dawg a questionable female

15. Dude I prolly would too. 151 ain't no joke son

16. I got wasted with my friend had a hell of a good time watched him almost light his hand on fire by trying to throw nos into a fire and had no adverse effects besides the fact that I woke up in bed with his younger sister and her friend and to this day I have no idea what happened or how I got there

17. 200b?  thats 80,000 purchases of 500/ea

18. volleyed a 8mil cs ally from 400bil to 1.6tril

19. Yes it was ridiculous. It took me half an hour to sell them to a reasonable level

20. Rob a daycare take all pampers.... :) lol