dredre223 vs. Cos-Anarchy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TaintedSoul, Aug 25, 2012.

1. CF- Continue Farming? Thats what i call it :p

2. ^The meaning of life has been discovered.

3. *revealed. Damn tirednessessess.

4. @Sky.
    "Because she needs to be"?
    No, incorrect.

This cf was incorrect, I don't need you telling me to be respectful, should have told her that when she hit and smack-talk me.

So don't give me bull-**** on where I should and shouldn't be respectful.

I'd still be hitting her, but out of respect gave her CF, which she turned into a mutual cf...

:|

5. Go Anarchy.

6. Anarchy. She did need to be. Unless you'd be so kind as to send a different player her size to fight in her place I would be down one. Considering we're already outnumbered I'd enjoy having as many of us as I can

You gave a cf. so stick to it. I have very high respect for both you or cos
    But I'd happily agree to a 1v1 in her place after this war if your are so inclined
    I take responsibility for her requesting a cf. we can't prove one way or another if she would have fought longer

7. @Cheese

Still got the KotFE shaft in your mouth?

8. Yeah. Looks like it's still in yours, too.

9. Hey I didn't start that fight...
    And it doesn't require her presence for a 1v1, just requires the steal button.

So stop lecturing on this respect bull-****, just lucky she wasn't stripped last night.

It wasn't a mutual cf either, so stop trying to support that crap, as that is also false.

Find out some facts on this matter before you tell me what should be happening.

Otherwise leave out.

10. You should change your name to IStrokeKotFEBalls.

11. Just follow each other then cut the ****

12. An btw @imitationcheese just lol...

13. C'mon guys. Different thread maybe?

14. He started it. :|

15. Anarchy. I told her to ask for a cf. did you not accept it? Last night she was helping me strip someone. I found out she was busy and asked her to settle it quickly

Have some respect for past opponents.

16. Oh yeah, have lots of respect...
    Wow you don't get it, whether you asked for the CF is irrelevant, if I didnt have respect, I'd still be hitting her.

You're lucky I don't keep hitting her for this false apology...

17. Can't we all just get along?

[​IMG]

18. CoS-Tex Y U ATTACKING ME