Dreading Season 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2013.

1. The issue is that the gh/lb rostering isn't about winning wars - coz it's not a war it's a slaughter to allow those clans get guaranteed mith/moths . The defenders of it clearly are using this to their ends (they are marked by their tendency to shout abuse on these threads )

All honest players of kaw know this is wrong and the devs must know its wrong and I really hope they sort it as these wars have been a disgrace to the game and betrayal of long time players.

So to the OP, yes I'm in full agreement.

2. I suggested the idea of a minimal plunder payout based upon lands own during season 1 but it was overlooked by most.

We all know ata knows gaming and business much better than any of us, but for once I wish they would hear us out.

Minimal plunder based upon land owned is the easiest route to fix the problem and while not changing the mechs(which happens far too often as well).

I can 100% promise that if a gH payed me according to the lands they owned, ever clan using gH would stop today.

Yet gH and those using them in their rosters will say its not an exploit. Lol

To those who say "adjust roster and find ways to beat GH". Beating the gH isn't the problem, the huge guys at top are. Sadly, all my clanmates have been playing kaw longer than 2 months and far surpassed the size of a gH, so trying to rig my roster to match what those using GH have isn't a possibility. Unless I decided to tell clanmates to change to gH so we can take advantage of having a much larger top than our enemy and a bottom that doesn't pay anything.

Again i say...Yet gH and those using them in their rosters will say its not an exploit. Lol

3. Keep current matchup algorithm, but make dts/dtw during the war based off build cs only. Gh would only be able to hit other gh. Stacking heavy gh to abuse match up rosters would go bye bye. Facing 3 lb would not be so bad when the other 8 can't hit 90% of your non stacked roster.

4. Unfortunately, I believe our thoughts will fall upon deaf ears.

Word on the street is ATA has a new game launching soon which means even less focus on their flagship game.

Idk about you all, but I'm totally happy spending money on kaw for ata to spend that money developing new games that bomb after their first year. I'm sure one day they will focus those dollars and man hours on progressing the game(kaw) that has allowed them to do all they have.

5. Thanks for starting this thread Vixen, I agree 100%. I have a wordier response but it wouldn't load.

6. ATA has another new game coming out? What a crock!

7. Wow. Everyone concerned about ATA ignoring kaw for a new project. It wasn't long ago everyone felt the devs were adding to much content. I think if I were a dev, I would throw my hands up in frustration and go get a job as a greeter at Wal-Mart.

8. I agree dam. They would make much better door greeters than developers.

This is the same issue that has been hindering EE since season 1.

And they aren't anywhere closer to fixing it. They just change EE a bit and call it a day.

So yes as a paying customer I am upset that I paid for a product that isn't up to par. Moreover I'm upset because the money I spent wasn't put to use improving my product but instead its used to develop a whole new product....a game that is nothing like kaw, and worst than meegos

I've spent way more on this game than any other game or hobby i have, maybe that's my fault for expecting to get my money's worth out of product.

9. Also dam, if you notice nobody here is asking for more content to be added. Nobody was asking for it when it was being added. However at the same time it was all being added, there are still all these underlying problems in their game.

This is nothing more than a continuum of that. We weren't complaining because kaw was adding more content, it's because they were ignoring issues that need fixed more than adding new content.

See when you add new stuff before fixing old issues you create larger problems. GH have long been an issue. When guild came out I can almost promise that the kaw today is not what was planned by ata guilds were released. They build has always been far to powerful and made too much money for it's size. This issue was never ever fixed even though it's been address for a very long time now. And here it is yet again, causing more issues to new content because it was never properly fixed.

10. Please don't discriminate people by their size and ability. Thats prejudice.

11. Herb, you can't expect the devs not to develop different products that might not be the same as the product you just bought. Businesses branch out and develop different products that are different than the product you buy all the time.

As for the gh issue, I do agree that it is not yet resolved. But you need to give it more time. Kaw Admin did say they would adjust it as they are needed. Be patient. S3 hasn't started yet.

Lastly, about the added content, I saw plenty of players suggesting new features, such as the banners that they will feature. I saw someone suggest a smith even before the devs announced it as future content. But even if that wasn't enough, a product is and should be expected to evolve and develop.

I suggest players start thinking of this as an other normal entertainment business.

12. Dam,

As a business owner I fully understand the what it takes to make your business a success.

Let's look at ATA's do called product line. "Gangs at war" "kingdoms at war" "pIMD" "Future Combat" and "meego village".

The first four are nearly 100% the same concept only wearing a different color shirt and meego is about the largest disappointment ive had in a game. So in reality they have done very little a far as adding to their product line.

Wait longer? Perhaps you aren't aware how long EE has been out but it's been a while now. They change the whole game to be designed around EE, EE needs to be a solid system And it's not. So while adding products to your line is often a goal of a company, many fail because they do so before they are ready. Normally it's because the products the company already has aren't up to par which leave the company with a bunch of half ass'd products. It's been what...nearly a year now since EE took over, and it's still not fixed. Having EE straightened out in kaw should be ata's top priority being as kaw Is their flagship product.

Of course everyone expecting changes and updates to be made. This is how games stay on top. But when changes are implemented without fixing prior issues to the game, the game, or product as we have Ben saying, suffered greatly. That what's happening now. Business 101 will tell ya not to advance to step 2 until step 1 is 100% complete. We are at step 59(ee) and still dealing with snag ups from step 14(gh) because it was never properly corrected.

13. How about we all just become pure tower turtle builds, i see most are already on their way. Who needs any attack power these days!?

14. Kingdoms at tower defense lololol. Love it!

15. How much support does a thread need for a response from ata team? I thought kaw_community was created for stuff like this. Come on devs can u give us a glimmer of hope? Would u consider suggestions on here or is a combo of lb and gh gonna always be the best bet?

16. Total support.

17. Well said herb, on point 

18. Can't win wars - gh exploit
    Can't grow fast - gh exploit
    Cut us government unemployment benefits - gh exploit
    Cold outside - gh exploit

They cut gh down already. Try figuring out how to change your build and your clan's mix of builds in the roster to win.

19. ATA is coming out with a new game.

20. Why don't we just campaign for that KaW classic app that Corinthian made.

It's fairly simple. The devs have the bloody original version of KaW already, maybe a few graphic changes, and they can make a new app called "KaW classic" back to old times. And tweak so that there is no plunder wars