Dragon Melee Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 23, 2014.

1. Maybe he's a statless main

2. Time for update

3. His main actually got feather lb last event  irony

4. Hey ele, I missed jump, in philly for the day

5. I wouldn't want to be the one to mess with his main tho. We used to be good friends when he was 20mcs. Bigger now I'm sure

6. The leaderboard is updated. Numbers reflect totals from 12:30 PM PDT.

7. Why is that wmwmw guy not on there at all hows that possible

8. He name changes lol duh

9. Still top 100 and havent jumped for a week :lol:
    Suck it haterz

10. Still in t100 without spending a single $ :> devs have to deserve it to get my money!

11. u at a hte clan . How not to spend a single cent lol

12. Well I bought $80 worth of crystals on iTunes gift cards from christmas (I use android so I really have no use for itunes cards except for kaw currency) not a single one of my pennies paid.

13. I got my seals from the last promo I just saved them

14. @dr
    Just saved up seals from previous events and drops, that's it.

15. @dr you have the typhoon assistance achievement meaning you spent money on the game. What's the difference.

I've spent $18 this event on seals just to stay here. And I ended up in 5k. I didn't xtal. Don't get mad because people wanna spend their money.

16. I haven't spent a single penny on this event and am in top 5K on all my accounts...

17. Got to love when people get mad at others for spending their own money, get a job and stop whining 

18. This event has people going crazy. It really was not that hard at all to get top 5k.

19. It would be really nice if the devs update lb today also so players can know how many eggs they are missing from top 10, 100,1000,5000

So we can know how much is required in 24 hrs to reach our desired goals :D :)

20. Or devs could send out daily updates in people's news feed saying what rank they are on the hunt LB instead of updating a thread. Automate the process