Dragon Melee Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 23, 2014.

1. 5k - 5871
    1k - 13,629

2. Updated once again.

3. Idk what's in your peace pipe but 6 mins ago I did not have 51.5 eggs... Lol I'm over 52k

4. There's obviously going to be a discrepancy between posting time and when they type up and make lists.

5. Anyone else notice Nemire changing his/her name everytime? Lol

6. To avoid farmers. ....

7. Nemire should change name to Ceiia (cap i) and switch back 

8. Devs, please amp the feathers earned in one eb so I can get my main out of the top 5k I want the smog chest plate.

9. Damn.. I'm good

10. The grind is real.

Bump to top of AT for those who haven't seen yet.

11. Question. Will they level 1-5 of treasure BP be batter than smog lv 10? It isn't fair to the people In top 5k to have really tried to end up getting something they can't even enchant to a better level whereas if they just quit after a week they'd have the good stuff

12. @ dragster, duhhh! It always is, look at previous hunts

13. When are you going to put the stats up for this equipment? Are you afraid it will stop us from chasing eggs and buying horns and seals ? Players joining now and playing for a few months getting to the level of players who were here for years and it sucks you just changed the cost of high lands yet again the big players suffered the cost of HF is so high big players are stuck with big epics paying less than HTE and growing slower
    The drop rate and the gold on smoke signals and summoner are very poor yet again big players suffer unless they do HTE it's just not right devs.

14. Hiya dev, we just hope the money is well spend. If the stats are good enough, the next event you and yr team put up will have better response. If the dragon armor stats is lower than the current exo armor then alot will be very disappointed

15. @Nique
    Exo has 62M Cs and Armor of the Eclipse(S2) 73M Cs.Treasure will have near to 73M Cs,they put that rivals with S2.I hope that that was in level 10 because if those stats are in level 12,as i have said all time this equip would be a joke when Scrag armor and S4 come...

16. Or im wrong,devs?

17. can players that are disgusted with prize tiers have dragon junk removed from acct by devs?

18. Devs for his last weekend can you update like every day or so?