Double System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyOwnsYou, Sep 23, 2012.

1. There should be Free for alls where 200 players randomly join the event and hit each other, the one with the most war tax wins! It would be similar to battle list so it would encourage bl.

2. A free for all would be overly complicated to make, things like 4 vs 4s can be easier to configure because clans can easily ask to become alliances but free for alls in one clan of 200? That turns the clan into an individual server for those 200 players

3. Hmm... This could be somewhat fun. Support 

4. I support. It could bring back the good old days.

5. Re: New idea 

Have you ever used ally chat? Yea, me neither(actually I used it frequently with my old owner)
    So now I have a new idea for you! I had this idea from something said in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=11

6. Re: New idea 

Have you ever used ally chat? Yea, me neither(actually I used it frequently with my old owner)
    So now I have a new idea for you! I had this idea from something said in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=11

7. Wtf I'm so confused! I keep trying to post my thread but it posts it here!

8. And it keeps cutting it short

9. Good idea, as in Mid-Evil times they did join forces and in game it should allow it but only 2 clans each. It can not be 2 clans vs 1 clan

10. Awesome idea! Total support!

11. SUPPORT

12. This is great idea. In particular when u have several small clans that can band together without leaving their clans.

I think that some kind of limit would also be needed where u state how many ppl are being contribute from each clan.

I.e clan A - 100 ppl vs clan b c d and e with 25 ppl max each. (boot to the required number before bein able to accept). Is something that is needed and will help with communities.

This could have lots I possibilities. 2 clans vs 3 etc. also allows families to compete etc. an alliance type war is definitely a good idea. Lots of potential bragging rights. Great idea.

13.  support

14. Nice idea. How ever. If iG and foxes team up they would have 240 players lol!