Double System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyOwnsYou, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Support, but it doesn't have to be just for war 'veterans'

2. Actually, you got me thinking about a weirder rule: 1 clan vs 1 clan with joined chat. That would really screw up mechanics of calling out hits and such.

the cc might be fun.

3. Lol that really would screw up calling out hits. It would be completely silent O.O

4. Bumping for support

5. Support. I think having more targets to farm

6. And defend ourselves from would be awesome. Type that lil email

7. You could also add a 4 way clan free for all.
    Example: Clan 1 v Clan 2 v Clan 3 v Clan 4. Clan 3 gets most plunder, so clan 3 wins.

8. Or a 3 way battle.. Also I agree with... Whoever said this before... Clan families of 3 or more clans in the same war would be a good way to test the development of your subs, and plunder bonus for each clan as an underline for each clan after war instead of all grouped into one would be nice! SUPPORT 

9. I said for each clan twice... English fail 

10. This could end up leading to mithril wars twice the size as normal.

11. I like it. But as someone already stated, why not make it more than 2 teams.

As to your 50b for a perm alliance, that's too little, maybe 300b for a perm alliance with someone, that way it will actually take a little bit of time.......

12. Yeah i agree, this is just the beginning to the wars, have to do it one at a time or the devs might get a bit confused

13. Support. I like the idea of more war variety. :D

14. Support, nice idea.

15. Support but like *Insert name here* said why stop at 2 vs 2? Go all out, as many as the game coding will allow. As for the 50bil for a perm alliance maybe like *insert name here* said more like 300bil.

16. If theres enough support, i'll add that to the email :D

17. That's awesome! I love it!