Does anyone else miss merc wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX___SIR_JAFFET___Xx, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Oh those were so fun lol I remember Coming in full and everyone would just be on everybody lol

2. Totally remember those days. 2 days and everyone kept an extra case of redbull. Lol no sleep and only 1 minute bathroom break  good times when each clan yells at each other.

It always started the same way. "Lets agree no mercs". "Sure". War starts. "Hey wtf that dude was'nt there before, your cheating". Let the mercs come in. Truly one of the best times i had in kaw.

3. Yes. Just like the good old days. Support

4. Yes! They were great fun :). Met a lot of great people doing that.

5. So, I'm thinking we need to have one.....I figure we start with 25-30 per side and go from there......

6. I had good times in X Factor and Resilience. Mercing maniacs. So much butthurt when you join in last hour or two of a war and take victory away from other side that was winning for 46 hours straight. Lol. 

7. Nice as it sounds. Remember That system ended with turtling to the point of extreme boredom. I do miss the old ground and pound wars with 1-2 days of blood sweat and tears tho

8. Best Merc War ever!
    Kma-Wog United vs Kotfe- Black Flame
    Fun timesss

9. A 48 hour EE war would be epic

10. The old system was amazing

11. Full support, loved those...this would make kaw so much better.

12. May be a one time thing...would be very interesting :eek:

13. Almost every day I mention this in conversation to someone how good it'd be to bring back merc wars. Where 10 mith was suitable payment for 24 hrs staring at your phone endlessly cycling through turtles  EE pays wayyyyy too much mith.

14. @kaw.

Those are not the type of wars we are talking about..

15. I see lots ppl want rather avoid ee-wars and start doing other war system/rules ....
    .. see that only about 47 clans are with prestige in positive numbers...
    90% clans don't participate

16. Full support !!! Or im à just getting old and love to get back old times in Kaw 

17. U mean EE wars isn't turtling? Try telling 90% of the weaker roster what are they doing when outta KO. They try badly to sko = same as turtling, voluntarily pinning your troops to stop giving plunder and avoid being open to oppo. Kaw didnt fix anything. Just brought new terms, twists and more endless "beta" testing!

18. Support, EE wars are not for older style players. They suck tbh

19. No support.