Does anyone else miss merc wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX___SIR_JAFFET___Xx, Apr 18, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

2. @moose

Merc wars were not all turtle wars...... Far from it

B

3. SUPPORT
    DOUBLE SUPPORT
    TRIPLE SUPPORT 

4. I used to merc in wars for fun all the time. I miss it

5. I miss those wars!! Was some of the greatest time I had while playing this tap tap game.. Brought back some great memories.. By the way Jaff... Happy viva la resistance free Babs Day!!

6. Now.....

Merc. wars

Or

Pwars.

7. Aqua. Please leave the thread....

8. Actually contrary to popular belief, turtling, a great tactic, was far less superior if matched against someone who knew the ins and outs of the system.

Turtling was a way for the little guy to stay competitive against the big. I remember a war where 90% of it was me against a whole clan stacked with lb. I turtled hard and end result was we one(and started an osw lol).

By against the right commander, turtling can be a devistating downfall.

Anyone remember the Leopards war? Bastards wouldn't ff so we started stripping em during the war lol. Also lead to another osw. That's was one of my favorites

9. And I don't remember getting 24 xstal in war. I believe it was 6 right? Hell I'm getting old

10. Pretty sure it was 6... But if you could leave and rejoin and get 6 more... Spies use to do this all the time

11. I like this, always thought this whole "regulated war" thing is kinda boring (only in it 4 the armor). I like 48 hr wars and let the individual clans decide the rules. Stripping when players sleep? Building/buying allies after matchup? Barcodes? Dirty tatics arent good when against you but always fun to do against others. If two clans agree not to say "strip" then its socially bounding, no actual game mechanic prevents one to do it. 48 hr wars. Heck 7 days wars. Imagine the mith made from that? $_$ short wars(2hrs) and long wars(8hrs) are boring. Very long wars (day ) are not

12. Bring back 48 hr wars with gold pay out. Was a lot better than this eb ee crap!!!

GOOD OL DAYS WHERE CC WAS PACKED AND NO ONE WAS LURKING AND JERKING

13. @iprophet

I think it started out as 24 but the devs soon changed it to six.

14. Support. Real wars no rewards.