Do PvP players consider EE wars a PvP event?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Then, by your definition, you would not consider the current event to be PvP, correct?

2. It was until devs allowed people to opt out.

EE is pvp in a very underwhelming form. Stacking and build manipulation makes it a waste of time for the majority of Kaw. Even the most attended ee event represents a fraction of a percent of the community.

Also you are all but required to buy xtals to succeed at a rate of 1 per hour. No eb event in history has had a "$1 an hour or you will likely not achieve any advancement in the event" price tag.

This was the first pvp event that allowed pvp with rewards and no required payment to participate. Sure you can pay for advancement but it's not required on the level that EE is.

And sadly this event has been nerfed, shortened, and now people who wish to continue an organized pvp event after the event are threatened and banned by the developers.

The question isn't "Is EE a pvp event" the question is "Will we be allowed to pvp on our own without being banned"? Cause the president has already been set that organizing the farming of people because you disagree with their choices is against the rules and bannable. So I ask how is that different than most every OSW?

Better start considering EE to be true pvp. Cause the way we are heading it will soon be the only pvp left in the game.

Moose. For the love of God man. Talk to the developers. I know you have to see where this is heading.

3. No this event is not PVp it was arranged by devs devs chose why it started and devs chose when it ends and they even screwed that up.

4. Very different from REAL pvp

5. Pvp and ee all same pvp is just last longer till 1 give up. Ee has time limit but it actually use everything in each other! Some so called hardcore pvp they use their troops to EB  they are very scary warriors

6. you can't be closer to being 100% incorrect than you just were.

7. @ stinky wat are u talking about? End of Pvp ? Looks like ur referring to some post kaw admin made ? Can u direct me to it?

8. Station,

I think he is referring to the fact that the post with a running list of people who had opted out of the event was deleted.

Cheers,

Kage.

9. Missed that ... Thanks

10. Nope. Referencing the one where the devs stated that farming a specific list of players because you disagree with them is harassment and won't be tolerated. Then they forum banned the maker of the list.

11. Look under announcements. Called pvp vs pve play styles or something like that

12. 1 more post and it's a palindrome

13. Wow don't u know everything Balto 

14. Why yes I do how observant of you.

15. WOW
    i
    c
    a
    n

t
    b
    e
    l