Discussions

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXP_3X_Tz-ToXiCxZoNe-Tz_XP_3Xx, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Hello kaw forums. It's been awhile since I've done any type of thread making. so, if it's bad, feel free to let me know. This could possibly be one of the last threads I make. I've been taking retirement into serious consideration.

Agenda

1) AFF Scrag Eb
    2) S4 discussion
    3) The next hunt event

Sorry for any bb code failures, it's been awhile.

AFF Scrag Eb

After a long 7 month wait, it finally came. A Familiar Foe. As many people have come to realize, the reason AFF took so long to come out was because of the relics bar. Somewhere around 317k I believe. Only done the eb once. With my stats, I'm not really able to find the eb much less Ts or ss. Anyways, the 7 month period was for those who wished to have the TS relics it's appears. Since the bar isn't very easy and only enchanted relic holders may hit it, you can understand why the devs waited so long to push it out. In my opinion, I find he eb to be rather easier than TS. Almost as simple as ss. Which threw me for a loop. Usually ebs get harder as more come out, but it seems as if these get easier. Kind of odd if you ask me.

S4 Discussion

S4 was predicted when all the promos were coming around. People suspected that the devs were trying to let people prep for it. Apparently, those people were right. When the information on S4 was finally released, it kinda shocked a few people. No more rancor lever, but instead medallions. 100 Medallions to get all 4 of the equip. S3 equip being put into the alchemist. Dozens of things all at once. It was a big change. A lot of people disputed the 100 medallions rule saying it was impossible. And they were right. Let's face the truth here, if the medallion increases never happened, the top 500 would have been in the 60's. I think devs kind of misinterpreted how much time they're players have on their hands. I've warred for as much as I can and I still only have 25 medallions. Anyways, what really got me was them purring round wars in. Very few, mainly sh, wanted them. One of the few times the devs listened to the community was about an exploit. Sad, isn't it? I just don't get it. The idea was to kill the sh build off, but yet, you've still got sh in the top 100 if not top 10. Not very good killing if I say so myself.

The Next Hunt Event

With the crux crusades ending, that leaves open a spot for a new hunt event. But what will it be this Halloween? Will devs bring back fangs and do it differently this time? Or will it be a totally new event? As we know, it has almost been a year with the hunts and things. People are still not liking them and devs keep changing them for some odd reason. Idk if it's to try to get the community to like them or not. Anyway, I'm really interested in seeing what this next event may be.

All feedback is welcome and I really would love to hear your opinions on some of these subjects.

Happy Kawing and May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor!

2. interesting read, bumping since there seems to be no replies yet.

3. Do we have to go in order? Cause I wanna discuss #3.

4. Shut up toxic

5. Doesn't matter what order. Just discuss whatever you'd like. ️

Be quiet grape -.-

6. I think for Halloween they will finally do something PvP related and not a hunt.

7. Well not a EB hunt.

8. That could be so. I mean, some people believe that when S4 ends, they are gonna dump all the new updates they promised into KAW all at once. And, PVP is kind of in the spirit of halloween in my opinion.