DISCUSSION: A Society Without Gender

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Choccy, May 3, 2016.

1. @death. where have I once said that men should be allowed in women's toilets?

Also, even if I had of said that, that doesn't make me a pervert. (Although admittedly I am, just not the type you're accusing me of)

2. Before resorting to school yard name calling, I'd like to suggest you actually understand and comprehend people's responses first.

Rio was in no way advocating for men being able to waltz into a woman's bathroom. He was merely pointing out that the same thing you're hypothetically speaking of could happen if a woman was a lesbian. The same thing could happen with a gay male. And that hypothetically speaking, many things could happen. We can talk about hypotheticals our whole lives.

3. My last 3 or 4 posts were solely about that and you argued against them

4. I see....when you all get stumped suddenly thats not what you were arguing for...lol ok

5. Part way through reading the first one, I'm assuming "immersed in feces" means back door sex? If so, there are a HUGE amount of heterosexual men AND women that enjoy that type of behaviour. This is because feces is not stored in the rectum- the only "feces" you will get immersed in is what's left over (which should be negligible if people observed healthy cleaning habits)

Unfortunately although the vast majority of findings in that article are statistically correct, they fail to remove a huge factor that weighs on nearly all of them.

'Society'.

Society has its ways set, they aren't terribly fluid, it states that young people who 'come out' are more at risk of suicide, of course they are, this report fails to remove social stigmas and bullying out of the equation.

If we lived in a world where most people were homosexual then I'm quite sure the opposite would be true, heterosexuals would have similar statistics to the ones published in that report.

(Respect to you for actually going and finding something)

On to the second one.

6. You're an idiot.

I never argued that men SHOULD be allowed in women's toilets, go through my posts, you won't find that anywhere. I argued that your assuming all predators are heterosexual and therefore your children are safe in same sex toilets.

Learn to read moron.

7. No, he wasn't stumped. You don't understand what he's saying. He never advocated for men being able to share a toilet with a woman. He provided another problem. One you have yet to address. Presumably because you have no answer. So please enlighten us. What is your solution to lesbians and gays using toilets? Should we have separate toilet for them also?

8. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... mhH8P62NQQ

Ok ill answer....96% of sexual assault on minors is committed by men. 1 in 5 women report sexual abuse before age 18 and 1 in 72 men.

So whats this tell us? That around 80 some percent roughly? Of sexual abuse on minors is man on girl.. So yes there is a chance it could be woman on girl or man on boy but eliminating man on girl contact im restrooms greatly decreaes the chances of any assaults according to the stats. Happy?

9. Must admit, I've never heard of the second one before and it is quite worrying that some would do that. however that doesn't really say anything other than there is a small selection of a category of people who like to do something different and dangerous.

Judging all gay people by that would by like judging all men to be abusers because a small selection of them ARE abusers.

It's highly descriminatory.

10. And as far as him not advocating for men in womens restrooms theres this

11. And this. You saying basically anything could happen so why shouldnt there be men in womens rest rooms

12. Okay and what statistics do you have available about a male dressing up as a female specifically to enter a bathroom and assault a female?

...Not much I'm guessing?

Your logic above is male to female assault occurs more frequently, and it does, and as such we need to take greater precautions. Please show me the statistics about men dressing up as females to assault a female.

Not so frequent, huh? So on your logic we don't need to take as much precautions because it isn't as frequent.

Make up your mind.

13. Does this satisfy your claim that the assaults could just as easily take place from woman on girl or.man on boy?

14. Well done for finding something factual, now how about you go find out what % of sexual assault on minors is committed by STRANGERS (which is the scenario you talked about)

Nevermind I'll do it for you;

Straight from parentsprotect.co.uk

-"more than 8 out of 10 children who are sexually abused know their abuser. They are family members or friends, neighbours or babysitters – many hold responsible positions in society. Some will seek out employment which brings them into contact with children, some will hold positions of trust which can help to convince other adults that they are beyond reproach, making it hard for adults to raise their concerns."

15. Again, you have misunderstood. He was not advocating for men being able to go into womens bathrooms. He was trying to show you that anything could happen at any time. Showing an alternate problem does not mean he was advocating for something else.

16. Lmao you just told me i needed to read the posts better before responding and then you post this..

Ive said multiple times this isnt about not having a restroom for trans genders...thats fine.

Im arguing against a society where gender isnt distinguished apart and bathrooms are all open for any sex. Wich has been brought up in the op and several times in the thread

17. That's pretty far fetched. You're insinuating that by me stating a fact (that anything COULD happen) I'm advocating men using women's bathrooms?

18. Again, that has NOTHING in it that says I support men going into women's bathrooms.

Those straws are withering away my friend

19. You posted this in response to me saying men shouldnt be in womens restrooms so uh ya lol

When someone makes a statement and you post things to nullify it im sorry but thats considered being against it

20. By your logic (that because something is statistically less likely it's not as important)

It's safer to leave your children with strangers than people they know and trust because:

-"more than 8 out of 10 children who are sexually abused know their abuser. They are family members or friends, neighbours or babysitters – many hold responsible positions in society. Some will seek out employment which brings them into contact with children, some will hold positions of trust which can help to convince other adults that they are beyond reproach, making it hard for adults to raise their concerns."