DISCUSSION: A Society Without Gender

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Choccy, May 3, 2016.

1. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you're a little upset. :?

2. To all those worried about men watching their daughters get changed etc.

You're aware lesbians may use the female restrooms right?

3. You honestly believe grown men should be allowed in areas where little girls change clothes?

You need a psychologist my friend before you do something sick

4. I believe that it's equally possible for a grown woman to be inclined that way, as it is equally possible for a grown man to be inclined that way towards boys.

Open your eyes.

Edit: My personal beliefs on it are that there should be neutral gender toilets, not male and female, each with individual cubicles that go from ceiling to floor.

Another edit sorry: have you ever been to a public swimming pool? Most have 'family' changing areas. There are going to be men there, and women, and girls and boys, and trans.

OMG how dare they have family changing areas!

5. I thought you were bickering about toilets. And now that's changed to what open public dressing rooms. What you have no cubicles.
    And what he is saying is that women born in the wrong body be treated as women. Not men allowed to be perverts.
    The fact that so many cannot distinguish between medical conditions and perverts is shocking.

And a simple fix. Do what we have in my home town. Individual toilets. One toilet per room one occupant.
    Problem solved. At the swimming pool we believe it or not have individual cubicles to get changed in too.

But worry not. Lock all those who differ from you away. Send them to the gas chambers

Isn't that what the guy with the little moustache did?
    Seems to have about the same merit of tolerance.
    Or you could rather than argue with lies and stating that all transgender for example are child molesters and perverts ( which is what the prior statement does ) , just propose a simple solution.
    But of course being a bigot is far easier.

6. Anyone have any statistics on the number of attacks on people in bathrooms by transgendered people, or even by people who claimed to be transgender in order to get into a bathroom to attack someone? (After all, we have such security in bathrooms that the only way anyone could ever get into a bathroom to attack someone, would be to lie about being transgendered).

Something about all this "not in my bathroom" outrage seems manufactured, especially as it seems to decry a problem that doesn't exist.

7. Googles top answer...

http://m.mic.com/articles/114066/statis ... .Drx56DXYR

TL:DR- Zero.

8. Tbh it all seems to stem from the 'this could happen'

With respect, yes it could, however i could also remotely hack your phone / PC and activate your webcam.

Some Baby monitors get hacked into.

A workman COULD install a hidden camera in your bedroom, or your child's bedroom.

An actual pervert could kidnap your child on his/her way out of school, even sometimes whilst in school, or playing in the garden/yard, even whilst you're asleep.

I could fart and cause the apocalypse.

9. Most have no problem with a trans gender bathroom, i dont. Its the ones fighting for a gender neutral society where anyone can use any bathroom that im talking about. Thats is a problem and opens up the door to predators. Not even talking about trans gender people, im referring to the perverts of the world that would abuse this. There have to be some boundaries

10. Next Google the amount of attacks by people on transgendered please.
    Bet there are more than zero.

Hell let's be really controversial
    I bet priests have sexually abused more people than transgendered.
    But they are good Christians/ Catholics so that doesn't matter.
    Or should we go into allegedly Muslim people abducting thousands of children and In Afghanistan and Syria.
    But blame the transsexuals for the sexual offences, because toilet needs lead to a violent need to commit atrocities.

11. Aha, and how do you stop a male predator that likes little boys?

Put a sign on that says no perverts allowed on the door?

The facts are simple. There is NO WAY to protect an unattended child in a public bathroom, the solution? Either change all public bathrooms to how I suggested, or don't allow children in unattended.

12. Um if youve ever been to a Y or a community rec center the bathrooms and changing room/locker areas are all in one.

So if we now say if we give yall your perfect society where theres no gender signs on these areas and anyone can stroll into any it opens up a larger window for joe the pedi to stroll in and expose himself, assault or just be a weirdo.

Yall are missing my point, im not attacking trans gender, im attacking the sickos at there that would take advantage of this. I have absolutely no problem with there being trans gender bathrooms. But dont infringe on everyone by making all restrooms unisex. Or allow any gender to stroll into wichever one they want

13. You cant but you can limit the threat. You nor anyone else will ever win an argument allowing obvious grown men to stroll intobthe girls room. Sorry weirdo not happening

14. I honestly never thought id see the day where people are arguing that men should be allowed in womens restrooms lol.

Yall have issues, maybe you look forward to this more
    Than you should? Why is that? Hmmm

15. Simple solution.

16. That's where you have misunderstood my argument. I don't want no gender. I only advocate tolerance for all.
    If someone is medical and had the op they should count as the re-assigned gender that should have been their natural gender.

I don't think anyone has stated certainly not me that men should be allowed to walk into a ladies changing area.

Allowing a transgender person to use the correct bathroom though is perfectly acceptable.
    And as for the Y or anywhere. In modern times with sexual predators in all forms.
    Individual cubicles should be mandatory.
    It's also totally in line with equal treatment.
    Problem solved. Don't share ,make everyone safe from potential harm.
    And yes we used to have communal here.
    They were changed specifically to ensure safety of all patrons.

17. I'm a wierdo for being able to open my eyes and see multiple angles of an argument? Lol.

I actually am a wierdo, I'm rather sadistic and enjoy a lot of things that most people would definitely not expect me to.

So you're all for stopping people based on zero evidence of crimes being committed, but not prepared to offer any help to stop men a suing boys, or women abusing girls? (Both of those HAVE actually happened btw, however most cases of assault on children in bathrooms are perpetrated by other children of similar ages and social surroundings (school etc))

18. I could easily argue back that you don't want neutral ones because your wife could come with you and then see your deviant behaviour with your friends?

I don't have anything against you, yet. I would like you to stop calling me a weirdo because I disagree.

19. You are a weirdo if you think men should be allowed in womens restrooms and a pervert.
    Even optimus agrees this shouldnt happen. Your the only one arguing for this.

Im in no way hating on trans gender. They should be facilitated. They are human and members of society.
    They can be accomidated easily though without us making it a free for all in our bathrooms

Gay les trans, dosnt matter. People are people and deserve the same protection and respect. But until we live in a perfect society where deviant thoughts and actions dont run rampant and where sexual predators dont exist then there will have to be boundaries.