"Disaster tourists."

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rising_Star, Nov 14, 2015.

1. That's my point. People seem to care about what they are told to care about.

Everyone's praying for Paris which is fine.

But this happens almost every day to peaceful civilians in the Middle East. No one gives a crap. That's what I find sad. People only care when it's at their door step or they're told to care.

2. Understandable. I'd be lying if I said I'm not guilty of that as well. My apologies

3. It's human nature.

I was the same way.

Just like everyone is prejudiced in some way as its in our nature. But we shouldn't use that as an excuse to not better ourselves for the world we live in.

4. Bump for reasons

5. I said the exact same thing about the English Train station thread and some self-righteous dude made a whole "frog is racist against whites" thread.

6. Good to see some good people on forums.

7. Some people keep the race hate verbal attack just waiting to unleash on someone.

You just got a bad crowd that day frog.. Lol

8. Meaningless gestures are religious people's favorite things

9. Give this man a medal!

10. If the French were smart they would kick CNN and Fox News out of their country.

I like they guy who told Chris Cuomo it would be incomprehensible if Obama would change the constitution. Lol.

Kick them out! Tell them to pack their 

11. Do the people that do pray paris even realize almost at the same time terrorist bombed lebanon? Look it up

(Might have been said already didnt read comments)

12. The middle east is a breeding ground for terrorists. They are not a civilized people like The French or Americans. Its like when people tell u not to b prejudice against islamist. Sure all islamist aren't terrorists. But most terrorists are islamic

13. but most 'islamists', muslims?, have a bad moral standard in a western view.

14. But most respect what they have, not like the French and the Americans.

15. Couldn't imagine why that is

16. Back off and let the people #prayforparis for 1-2 weeks. Your anger for it can only be stopped by you.

17. French and americans respect women.

18. Heads up they have been sweeping electronically since the 13th. Now they want unrestricted access to gaming networks.

19. #prayforparis

20. Best troll 2k15 10/10