Disable updates for Spirit Plunder Sack

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CrystallineKitten, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Not to be harsh or anything but u have = on both statements, which would be a problem
    And it'd be easier if each reward was given an integer value, otherwise it would overcomplicate the other rewards that aren't plunder increases.

But all in all, you are right, it's not difficult to program a function like that. Doesn't take long provided they know what they are doing and what the current code actually means lol

2. I also missed two semi colons.

The equals value while also not being a valid, is a basic point, but there's many coding points that I don't know that well, but I do know an if statement can slow the update bot, plus also if the legendary rewards are there they will in fact have a number or the RNG doesn't work for looting purposes.

It was just an outline but a fairly simple addon to stop those pesky "PlayerA received 10% blizz-herd bonus" and all those other minor ones below the 200% line from popping up again an again.

3. No don't! It's hilarious filling up cc with 100 updates!! It's the only reason I buy them.

4. No support to cc update disable .....its good seeing what people get and its not the first time ive spammed a clannies wall to tell them to get active in eb cause theyhave 100%+

5. But we didn't say we want to disable them completely, we just want that if the bonus is under a certain rarity, the cc won't get spammed, e.g "xxx received a 10% plunder bonus" no one is interested in that.

6. a recent cc update after the cast took over 5 minutes to complete.

yay, bob got a 10% spell!

7. It's too late to do anything now, no matter what anyone wanted, and I'm glad the devs took the time to actually respond to a thread that wasn't originally started by them.

I find it hilarious that the update bot spams cc, but other players might find it distracting due to the never-ending "beep" noise that sounds when cc is spammed or that it simply clears cc and interrupts conversations. So for this reason, it is probably fair that in future events only major findings should be posted by the bot in cc.

The world chat update bot is kind of ridiculous though...

8. Like all the others support

9. Support

10. support to both.

11. I love how troll writes one thing and everyone quotes him