did my first ee yesterday and loved it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Aug 17, 2013.

1. I want that soulreaper.....but I know I won't to be able to focus on EE...

2. That's wonderful, glad you like them. EE'ing is a good time passer, it also gives me a little bit of an adrenaline rush. I love trying to KO someone or hurry and SKO. :)

3. You popped your EE cherry.

4. Glad you liked it, it really is exciting stuff. Nice to see this positive feedback thread!

Nicely done Unicorn, on managing to motivate some people to give it a try...

5. If only we could motivate people to motivate other people...THEN we'd have an EE avalanche!!!

6. @name

Lol "EE Cherry"

Hue.

7. Ee is alot of fun any questions about ee will do my best to help u

8. Lol first EE war but has mith equip. Yeah, right. ๎’๎’๎’

9. He bought hundreds of mith back in the day it was on sale. Didn't come from wars

10. Great to hear u enjoyed ee Op as others have said previously tell ur friends! :D

11. Thx for all the positivism, thanks unicorn for your thread as it was what i needed to read to take that leap. I just casted for war 4. Couldnt do war 3 bc everyone on the clan was asleep.

It really is a refreshing break from ebs.
    After this ill need to do item jumping for those blue equipments, want to buff my build for future ee's

Note to clarify about my red equip: yes i accepted having over 750 mith and spent on pieces, that mith came only from mith sales the devs would set up for days at a time. I did decide back then to spent all cash on mith instead of HL complete, and it proved to be a valuable choice

12. It's great to see some fresh meat in EE enjoying it. Too many clans and certain people in particular always crying on forums about the EE wars. Personally I can't get enough of them. Hope to see you with numerous pieces of eq soon panda and good luck in future wars๎€‘