Did kaw just crash?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ashytaka, Dec 12, 2013.

1. WE NEED 30 MITH WITH 3 XTALS AS COMPENSATION OR REPLACEMENT WAR KAW!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?DONT BE QUIET : MrGreen :

2. Lol the rage!!!

3. This is an outrage!

only free xstals can restore our faith in kaw

:)

4. They better fix it I got **** to do

5. Where did the number 30 come from? haha

I can see people casting 4 mith to hide allies b4 matchup =P

BUT....

DEVS... WTH? Give us compensation!!! I want 34 MITH!!!

6. We got a match and boom no more cc/WC/friends list I think this is bs fix or no war how can we war with no communication

7. Whats up with kaw ap? I cant join a clan or post on wc for a clan or anything!!!!!7!7

8. Chats down 

9.  I get it.... We all want to play and war... However this is a server based web game. It is only rational that there will be temporary moments of outage or glitches from time to time. Whether it is intentionally done by the devs or not. Yes we spend real money, and we are all limited in one way or another as to when/ or if we can war. But that is a decision WE make when WE decide to play this game. I would be very appreciative of a few xstals or better yet 1 seal of the damned for enduring this outage. But to demand insane things from the devs like "30 mith" is ridiculous. It's presumptuous of you to think you'd win. So... Ask for possibly the 14 you'd get from VP, but let the devs take the 14 as if you'd actually casted for war first. In other words, suck it up and be grateful IF the devs see fit to pass out anything once the problem is resolved. ️

10. I'm glad that at the same time I decided to talk about KAW pooping itself someone wanted to talk about inferno/aqua trading... lmao

11. ^Shut up and complain so we get free stuff!

12. They actually should rewind the time to where the app crushed.

13. This issues seems to be across all ATA games. Pimd has crashed as well.