Did Devs really increase drop rates of Scrolls?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by toad, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hi Guys, No idea whether you have this problem or not but the thing is I don't feel like DEVS really increased drop rates of scroll :shock:
    I have been hitting The Summoner since the time the notice about scrolls was released but till now i got no scrolls so I really feel Devs bluffed with us :lol:
    Please from next time dont bluff with us and please please please increase the drop rates truly. Thanks :|

2. Of course they did...

3. It is increased. /lock

4. Well, if the drop rates were small in the first place, increasing them 3x probably didnt help that much. Say the original drop rate was 6%, it would have increased to 18% which still isn't much.

5. Lol, 6% 

6. 6% or every 100 ebs 6 scrolls sounds right
    Edit

I looked it up, chance is 5% overall

7. 3 x 0 is still 0

8. no way. I was just throwing that number out there haha. I've actually never done those ebs before.

9. Granted those 5% include triple ring scrolls so... :lol:

10. NOPE

Why can't I post emojis?

11. 3x0 =0 simple math

12. They increased on ss. I don't think ts or aff tho

13. Scroll drop rates are indeed increased. Again, it's the rate/chance of earning scrolls that is increased, and so both chance (and the amount of work done) can affect this.

14. Can you tell some minimum amounts of hits in which you have a higher chance of getting scrolls?
    And Devs please its not seal of damned, its really a scroll for an equipment so please increase the chance not by just triple which you actually means again rare

15. summon usually dropped like 6-8 scrolls..Ur clan just finished Summon With about 25 scrolls dropped...Um The Drops Did Increased...if u didn't get any..Bra! U just Unlucky...move on️

16. Illuminati confirmed.

17. I really think it should be successful actions instead of dmg done which affects drops.

18. 3x0 is still 0 lol, simple math

19. Thats super trippy.

20. At first I didn't believe that the scroll drops were increased but after getting at least 15 or so scrolls the first week after they increased drops helped dissuade me. Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll get some 