Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TMS-Maxbugaiov-TMS, Jan 29, 2015.

1. That 120 day award doesn't mean much let's say 2 days b4 u get it u leave for a year later u won't get it till the very day u come back which would b 1.333 years

2. Ok so I am trying to understand this. Granted im not protesting my silence but merely trying to understand the difference. I posted this exact same response in wc the other day when people were complaining about not seeing the new lands and got silenced for my comments. I was silenced for " providing misleading information" yet TR 1 makes the same comment on forums with 3 mods on thread and nothing happens. What is the difference ?

3. It seems as if forum join date corresponds with actual join date since late 2012- one of my accounts never touched forums for months but has a forum join date equal to actual join.

The loyalty badge is only accurate back to early 2010, anything earlier and it can lie to you

4. 1) your bad luck
    2) forums can be trolled, wc cannot
    3) forums have different rules

Take your pick XD

5. Who cares about forum join date (that's exactly as it says when you look on PC) or even Loyalty (since ppl on here seem to think if inactivity doesn't count days).
    LOOK at the 4 year Achievement. OP clearly took a SS of it showing Devs think start date is 6 Jan 2011. Then provided a SS of their in game wall post showing 20 Dec 2011. Why are ppl not seeing what is clearly SHOWN to you to be contradictory of what devs claim is start date, which is not true?

6. Did anyone else notice that doeboy1 has 18t out? Lol.

7. Just a lousy badge. :/

8. Typical troll noob. You get 1% added to all raw stats for every yr. So you are saying 4% to stats is lousy? Oh wait, you are a almost statless noob/alt. Go figure your ignorance shines bright

9. My alt "battleready" still got the 5yr badge even though I never use the account.

Being active doesn't change whether you receive the badge for your join date or not.

I received mine September 17 which was the correct date even though I wasn't active every single day.

10. Exactly. I have another acct that I started over 4yrs ago holding owner of an old pwar clan. Log in once every few months to hit a quest is all. Has seen maybe 30 ish day's total of activity and still rec 4 yr badge. Whether the date is accurate or not, I can't prove. But after many other things I have had the unfortunate chances happen to this acct, like event rewards not rec, I tend to believe not. Luckily I started taking SS's of these incidents, but it still is hard with proof to get Support to help.
    1st email - always responds back with ("you're wrong") "we see no errors with your acct"
    2nd email - "do you have additional ss's of this?" (Even though it was blatantly obvious of devs error)
    3rd or 4th email - (we finally admit we screwed up) "we have given you your rewards on your acct" .

11. Exactly. I have another acct that I started over 4yrs ago holding owner of an old pwar clan. Log in once every few months to hit a quest is all. Has seen maybe 30 ish day's total of activity and still rec 4 yr badge. Whether the date is accurate or not, I can't prove. But after many other things I have had the unfortunate chances happen to this acct, like event rewards not rec, I tend to believe not. Luckily I started taking SS's of these incidents, but it still is hard with proof to get Support to help.
    1st email - always responds back with ("you're wrong") "we see no errors with your acct"
    2nd email - "do you have additional ss's of this?" (Even though it was blatantly obvious of devs error)
    3rd or 4th email - (we finally admit we screwed up) "we have given you your rewards on your acct" .

12. Thank u all.. I got that ,
    U may lock this topic , lol. Or ppl will tear apart each other, lol.
    Thank u again*