Devs Wtf

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Not Just Americans play this game bro

2. @givemeyourhoney

I don't think anything you just said involved any rational at all

3. OP : You don't have to play kaw on that day. 9/11 happend it was really sad, but it made our country stronger. We should still be sad on that day, but we should start moving on and forget that terrible day.

4. Cor lol and why not KaW came out that day noob what was the need of this threads

5. Do you not play on dec 6 (bombing of pearl harbor)? Or April 19(oklahoma city fed courthouse bombing)? Or what ever day D-day was on? Maybe we shouldn't play on nov. 23. They were all bad days for Americans, but to say we can't/shouldn't play a game on sept. 11 is just stupid.

6. Devs are from Canada OP, plus as said, game was released 9/11/2009.

7. OP is mad about this, but you do realize in America nobodys life stops due to 9/11. People still have to get up and go to work on that day. Schools are still open on that day.

Why dont you get mad about that OP, instead of getting mad about a worldwide game.

This is why Americans are getting a really bad image. Were selfish, lazy assholes who think were better than everyone.

8. Throw in fat and theres an accurate description of us, sadly.

9. It was a decade ago already. Let it go. It wasn't even that important.

Should we celebrate Haiti's land slide, Japan's earthquake, maybe Pompeii's Mt. Vesuvius eruption?

More people died in a single one of those events as your twin towers. The only reason you give a **** is because it happened to your country.

10. I'm from New York City thx for reminding me to sing up for all stars

11. True American

But seriously OP. Your not gunna pray for the families all day. And it take 3min tops to unload troops. Doesn't take much time.

12. I DO NOT AGREE. 9/11 WAS ONE OF THE MOST TRAGIC THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN TO US AMERICANS :|

13. Only like 3000 people died. Compared to the 155,000 people that die daily, it was insignificant.

14. If losing 3000 people is the most tragic thing we've experience then we are spoiled. We've never been invaded, never been bombed. Know what's more tragic? The REASON WHY the extremists felt they should hit us. BECAUSE WE'D BEEN BOMBING THEM FOR DECADES. For profits. Even if it was to 'free them' (which is a hoax). Who are we to say that democracy should be forced on everyone else? We sure as hell aren't truly free here. Read the Patriot Act sometime and what it entails. And wonder how odd it is Americans will give up their freedoms for the illusion of safety.

15. @cynder British and Canadian troops are the only ones to invade and occupy a American city during the war of 1812

16. IM NOT GONNA TROLL ON THIS FORUM THREAD BECAUSE THIS IS SERIOUS. OK I AGREE WITH OP.

17. The all star war has nothing to do with what happened on 9/11, no need to make it out like it is. KaW's anniversary happens to be on that date, there is nothing you can do about it. There is not a need for you to connect two completely seperate things.

18. What are the requirements for the all star war?