Devs.. what's happening to the game?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IlWAR_VALORlI (01), Feb 17, 2014.

1. I agree that S3 sucks, right now, but there is no point in posting these threads or comments anymore. There have already been a lot of them and Kaw_Admin has already addressed it and said there will be no major changes until after S3. We are stuck with it the way it is so either keep waring and suck it up or stop waring. Those are the only choices anyone has left.

2. That was kinda the point.. Kaw admin has been saying that crap since season 1 

3. It's BFA/BFE mechanics. Nothing to do with the builds themselves.
    Unless you're talking about the large GH/SH hit ratio itself...

4. I agree that S3 sucks, right now, but there is no point in posting these threads or comments anymore. There have already been a lot of them and Kaw_Admin has already addressed it and said there will be no major changes until after S3. We are stuck with it the way it is so either keep waring and suck it up or stop waring. Those are the only choices anyone has left.

5. I'm saying a gh with little bfa can hit me. I've spent time, money and effort to build. A build that you get day one can hit me with near complete frost lands. Why is that allowed?

6. The GH will need a high amount of BFA to even begin to be able to reach you, and if being able to hit you, means he/she must've a decent amount.

Also considering as well that your troops must be low, hence he can get through.

The GH invested in BFA (allies), which is static no matter his amount of troops, and you invested in Lands, which is not static unless you build towers on it. The less troops you have the less defense you have..

Im sure you understand that Val..

Moreover, the "reach" of these GHs have been trimmed down, I rarely have any GHs being able to reach me, but the ones who can, have at least 400-500 ranks in allies LB..

7. Hey, I get Valor, I do. Check out my build. See that 1 little rancor down there? I've been losing a lot of fights because of those little builds. You think a 3 day old account shouldn't be able to so easily plunder one that has had a year or more of effort and money? I totally understand. But yet, Kaw_Admin has already said there will be no significant changes to the matching system. You are stuck with it. You can war or not war. There is not another option.

8. I completely understand the fundamentals of the game . And I'm saying they don't need to be 400-500lb to hit me.
    And the fact that a tiny beginner account CAN hit one 20 m , shows a major disparity in the game mechanics .

9. Op, gh or sh with less then 1.5t 2 2t allies can't touch you, you are dts to them, I know exactly where are those spots, I know 2 spots so far, one is where to hit 10mil hansel, 1 above that can reach up to 120 allies lb. I know it so well which I can change it by a 400/200/150/150 ally, we test it, never allowed to use it in EE, I can't do it now coz I have too much bfa, but even with my bfa, 400-500 ally lb(mostly attack), I can't successfully attack some one at your size.

10. Eric got uglier!

11. Honestly, I'd love to see forums fill up with threads about how ridiculous this all is. Atleast unlock mith sales so some of us who can't get any rancor equipment this go-around can lessen the ever-growing margin of bfe between those with ee equipment and those without. seriously devs, what would it hurt??

Sorry I know it's a bit off topic Val, but ultimately it's not; about how many of us are disappointed about the season.

In the long run, you're just exterminating your "middle class" see how that works for ya, devs

Anyways.. I've said my bit. 

12. Depends on your's and there's DTW range and BFA/BFE.

13. i hv close to 0 bfa and val is in my range :lol:

14. Support it's a load of BS

15. I agree and I can't understand why it hasn't been fixed.

I'm not current on programming, but I presume it works the same way they always have. When you attempt to hit, the code compares a table of values. If you and the target are within those values, you can hit. If not, you get DTW or DTS. Narrowing those values shouldn't require a huge amount of effort from ATA. Someone just has to go in and adjust the value data.

Player programmers, help me out here. Am I wrong? Shouldn't this be an easy fix?