devs unfair match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kingsterp, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's because they have great trackers. A good trackers can pinpoint when you're out of KO to the second, and everyone in the clan jumps you xD that's why you can't sko, because you are receiving 26 inc whilst deciding who to hit. And if you're all KO, what's to stop them from sweeping until the next guy comes out of KO.

2. Damn, good fight worms! So close! 

3. And to the worms, you guys needed one of your kos to be an sko pretty much. 100 mil is ridiculously small! That's 3-4 basic attacks lol

4. :lol: Really? We were all so clueless.

Haha. Messing man. Thanks. :)

5. It's all about the tactics

6. I understand everyone telling why we lost but those are not all the reasons we could hit some there guys at all even ppl we doubled in size. Plus one of our war commanders couldn't hit noone it told him he was i in war but yet they could hit him this isn't fair I don't think we pay to have fun not to be ripped off. Ty no offense to anyone.

7. Lol. So pissed right now. ;)

8. Kingsterp farmed me for being a "noob" now look at him whining on the forums in full caps.

9. You got owned, plain and simple. You guys clearly gave up before this war even started smh. You guys seemed to be unprepared or just not ready to war. Most of your side has 0 ko's total.

10. Realboy, look at their cs there last guy on roster was as strong as our #4 guy. We couldn't touch them from the start. Plz look at thing before u say we gave up. Even the other clan said it was a bad match up.

11. According to your clans history, 2 weeks ago, a similar thing happened. You guys just gave up ._.

12. Well then your clan needs to get stronger so the matchups become fairer.

13. just wish them they get into that situation... they probably will anyway with the way matches are done recently... :lol:

14. iNath, ok how does that make sense. The match up for the ee are set based on fairness by the DEVS so that each side has a chance. Just by saying U need to get stronger is not a fair match up. Some ppl understand and some ppl just.... Oh well, it's like beating a dead horse.

15. they just dont understand and they take it as a flame/rage/rant whatever you call it... they look for ways to bash you without looking into details of what your saying... attack the guy and not his post so to speak...

Looked like dev mules to me no offense...

16. Well said berth

17. Oh and btw, for those of you guys lurking and the ones that bashed me when i posted before, i came from a win...

let me say again... matchups are ********... is that different from coming from a loss? No...

read my wall post on kingsterp's wall and that would be my point...

*edit

matchups?.... I would rather call them screwups...

ADMIN EDIT: Removed bypass.

18. Brethilion you can express your views without bypassing, that's only going to achieve a temp forum ban.

19. well thats the only way i could get dev's attention... they seem to lack those recently, i dont know where they are, probably their attention is at the money they got from us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.