devs unfair match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kingsterp, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not flawless lol they got some plunder, :lol:

2. Good point code 

Hopefully the devs give these guys the paladin EB to encourage them to come back

3. You know what?
    Against all odds. The ******* worms will win PoC.
    Check us out.
    PoC can suck my capillaries.

4. LMFAO! Look at our matchup we are out numbered by 5 members, yet we are managing well.

5. WTF their #26 guys is stronger than our #4 and u call that fair.

6. Unfair.its takes a few seconds to look at this matchup but you wont ..why? Umm think very carefully you will only loose players, money and good will.There is a problem with lag, I xtaled and 2 seconds got hit ? Why? Dont burry your head in the sand , fix this problem before it gets worse.multi million £ game that will be worth pence if it continues in ee.

7. Look at the roster before u start laughing at other ppl and making yourself look stupid

8. I also did not waste money for a unfair match up by these greedy devs

9. Rancor points should not be lost for losses. How can anyone get any equipment with bad match ups and lose of the little wins some of get. Makes ppl not want to war. What a waste of time, energy, money, mith, gold and my life!

10. yeah matchups are really getting bad every week... *sigh

either you win big or you lose big because of these advantages... war nowadays is like rolling a dice...

11. At lrak, there is a thing called sweeping, if you xstal and are swept, that's good strat. Plus you probably xstalled right after KO, that is just bad warring right there because they will keep attacking and see that successful hit and keep on hitting.

12. So.... it's always the devs fault???

13. 6 inactives. Lol. Blame yourselves for being unprepared.

14. Is it the devs fault every week there's a new issue
    YES these wars were poorly thought out and over complicated

15. Good comment and I can see your point but I did not xstal afterko I waited 7 mins so thats alot of sweeping and if thats the case hat off to them. But when you can not scout.steal and ass anyone yet still be ko ? Come on even you would be unhappy about how it is.
    The lag is so bad 10 mins after ko you are being told ko !

16. :/ Your clan likes to spam forum

17. Lol @ Phoenix. Called that a little too quick 

18. Damn you guys just got STOMPED! 

19. Aw, lol.
    Nice comeback. We were lazy. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.