@Devs Spy vs Attack Build

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by cold999, Jul 7, 2016.

1. A tower or any part of your build shouldn't make any difference to drops in an event it should be equal what's the point in having an event otherwise lol. I understand each build should have disadvantages and advantages out of a event for example I use Hansel's like an EB they are easy but events really should be completely equal drops no matter build or size.

Just to add on to that 1 hit 1 item would be the best event format no matter size or build would also reward the most active players and the whales of course as they could still xtal would be a step in the right direction.

2. Why should size not matter? If I do more damage to the eb I should get higher drops. If a tiny account hits eb 5 times as much but I do 20 times more damage I should get more

3. You would say that because you are huge you like your awesome rewards while everyone else works their ass off for them.

4. Please explain why you should get more because you are bigger?

5. Only a couple of towers here compared to yours,but it's hit damage and actions that should count

6. Well, isn't gonna be anybody hitting an eb 5 times as much as you because you are always hitting the eb rather than targets.

7. The devs just screwed up,but they will never admit to it,answers I've gotten from different factions of ATA's hierarchy have basically contradicted each other no one in the design room knows what the others are doing.Expect a new balance to come out on the next event that will further screw att builds.

8. Wait a min... I thought events were forbthe LB?!?

9. Agreed with everything ruggy has said as usual. Won't be reaching my normal 5k tier now. ******* awesome, thanks devs for screwing us over 

10. Exactly. Events should be about activity. That is only logical.

To all the BC who say this would be unfair, please consider this. As the biggest builds in KaW, you will be hitting the best ebs. You get to be in the strongest clans who run the fastest ebs. That is your advantage over the rest of us. You will likely get more drops because of this. The rest of us won't.

However you shouldn't automatically receive a stupidly higher amount of drops for minimal actions simply because you are a BC. Your due is plunder. Not an unbalanced event system.

I myself have always been a fan of the 1 action = 1 item also. It encourages activity the most. It's actually good for the clan. More activity = faster ebs = more event items = more gold to get stronger. Such a setup shouldn't be a problem if you're active. It should only bother you if you're not very active. In which case, bad luck. Be active for the best rewards.

11. It actually is every clan owner's and admins' discreetion. As we all know, every clan doing different tier ebs have MINIMUM cs requirement to invite new members. A simple fix would adding a MAXIMUM cs limit or ceiling. If a player is able to hit lotl and asof, he shouldn't bother joining aff-ts-ss clans or worse a haunting-destroyer clan. To clan owners and admins: you are in control of who comes in and out so be fair to your members.

12. The game is fair, just suck it up and play.