@Devs: reverse T7 level 5!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IlKIRIUlISlIVlAIlAlRlDIlEIlRII, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Dear devs, much has already been said about this and the dozens of pages of feedback speak for itself. Noone is waiting for your last update. KAW isnt ready yet for this, and the direction u chose is a path to destroy KAW.

So my request is simple: reverse your update of the game. Or atleast remove the T7 level 5 upgrade. To make a game appealing we all need a goal but it needs to be a goal that's not beyond our comprehension and not something that for many is unreachable.

Let's keep this game we love and hate alive!

2. Away with all of abyss

3. Well, I didn't think 4 and 5 had to be released at the same time, especially since 5 costs twice as much as four.

4. I wonder who all needed this upgrade? I'm top 1500 and I still have 7 lands to buy.

5. With Wythern, IMF and now op saying these things, it sounds like the lb never wanted this either.

6. This wouldn't have been as big a deal if abyss lands were constructed differently. Meaning extremely expensive with minimal stat gains.

They could have been premium lands for people with big wallets or LB folks, that wouldn't have disrupted game balance so much .

So premium players get an extra 10-15 mil stats whatever. But an extra 60 mil?

I don't get it

7. Relentless on the battlefield was the only one who wanted this  blame him

8. Has anyone realized that t7 lvl 5 is 1.8t but the abyssal gives 1m Çš  I think that might be worth it.

9. I think we can meet w devs half way good idea erease lvl5 keep lvl4 i think less would be angry
    Haj.

10. The only way by which dev will listen to ur voice is to stop or reduce spending, which is what I am doing now.

11. Not enough... i need more new lands n bldgs! Yes, make everyone leave this game n make me the only mod. I support devs, they did a good job in pissing us.

12. So what about all the people who have dropped allies to upgrade? I have mixed feelings over the new lands but I don't think it's anything they can reverse now without slighting a lot of big players

13. They can fix it by revamping the eb system. They don't need to reverse it, cut prices or give away free lands. They need a major plunder increae to all tier ebs. They have to normalize the gold output to everyone and reduce cost by making gold less valuable/easier to get. It's the only way to fix this mess.

14. Decrease HF!!!!

15. No support work 4 it like the rest of us.

Support

16. good point here
    Atleast make T7 same as highland level 4 upgrades