Devs please stop renewing the clock for Estoc Edge when no m

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sweet_dreams_zzz, May 12, 2014.

1. Estoc Edge is the best incentive for a player to war on EE and only real warrior should have the benefit of it and no EB fairies!!!!!! Two weeks is more than enough to find a match.
    Let's take a look on clan -S26TR- to see the biggest players scamming the system.
    Looking on epic battle history we can see the roster hitting " The Vanished Paladins" and tell me if you see any intention to have a match or just looking for easy mithril and renewal of EE lvl5.

May 12

RedStar LB 1
    Laoda. LB 4
    -MINOAN- LB 7
    Silph. LB 12
    ROMEO. LB 20
    WIN. LB 132

May 10

RedStar. LB 1
    Cella. LB 3
    Laoda LB 4
    NCkZ. LB 6
    Silph. LB12
    ROMEO. LB 20

May 9

RedStar. LB 1
    Donno. LB 2
    Laoda LB 4
    NCkZ. LB 6
    Silph. LB12
    ROMEO. LB 20
    WIN. LB 132

This is only the last 3 times but you can keep looking on history for more of the same.
    Now tell me.... Do you see any intention of this players to do a war with this rosters????
    I couldn't even find when was the last time Cella was in war, she is renewing her EE lvl5 since the beginning of season 3.
    Real warriors don't need TVP.

2. stop renewing for no match? No way bro. Unless the matchmaking can guarantee a match success of over 80% doing this is just a dumb move. But with the current set up, no matches happen too much.

No support, at all, may God have mercy on this thread and all the hate that could follow you

3. Who really cares. I am more concerned with getting less clans using sh. I hope the all sh clans keep beating you. Maybe war to have fun win or lose. I have had some exciting losses along with wins.

4. Well tbh that might be true… i dont agree with panda, just because u made a thread about this does not mean you should get and i quote 'all hate that can fall on you' because that is a very valid point but devs cant do anything about it for now because there are lots of no matches so people will stop warring so they first have to repair the system so sorry but no support

5. Op completely lost its mind

6. And why would they need to renew 3days straight?
    Kinda puts a hole in your theory

7. Wow..that's all I have to say

8. @Pinky

Dont just say that… give your reason or get out of forums people dont need that kind of stuff people want explanations to given opinions and no he actually didnt lost his mind. He might have a point there but it requires system repair first.

9. Lamp derp derp 're read

10. Statless account

11. @Martin

Why dont you expand your feedback??? This might be a true case because its easy to out smart the war system as it stands

12. @ Kami op has a theory based on lb renewing ee. Ee renews for 300hrs. No need to renew for 3 days straight as op has said.

My first comment should have read.

Get out of forums and don't come back

13. @ kamil. Se what i mean?

14. @Pinky yes that is true but why would they do it every 3 days? Maybe for the ability to do TVP for the mith?

15. Or maybe devs suck at making matches and all they get to do is farm tvp

16. But we all know devs have 100% matching

17. Yes thats what i kind of mean, they would hit tvp for mith which is much easier cuz its a EB

18. 14 mith.
    U say that's an exploit?

19. or the ability to actually match. Have you not realize that they are all friends and they like to war together?

20. I just find it easy to believe they can't find match.

They big as **** bro